[3.0] Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | All Bosses Down | Videos | Leveling | Budget Friendly

I'm a little confused by your gear choices. Why are you wearing a high evasion helm when we're not scaling evasion anywhere in the tree? Wouldn't an armor helm be better?
"
bridgeburner wrote:
I'm a little confused by your gear choices. Why are you wearing a high evasion helm when we're not scaling evasion anywhere in the tree? Wouldn't an armor helm be better?

I dont really scale anything in my tree. This was early league so my options were limited. Ultimately if youre min maxing I prefer armour over evasion in most cases though, yes.

Provided all other stats required are there.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Sep 28, 2017, 3:32:59 PM
What kind of weapons did you use mid-game? I'm around level 42 and I feel like my damage is really low right now. Most of the pathing during this part is just stat nodes so I'm wondering what I can do to increase my damage output for bosses and stuff.
"
bridgeburner wrote:
What kind of weapons did you use mid-game? I'm around level 42 and I feel like my damage is really low right now. Most of the pathing during this part is just stat nodes so I'm wondering what I can do to increase my damage output for bosses and stuff.

Your gear seems to be in order. Tree is fine (do you still need that extra int node at marauder start?).

I would suggest dropping Inc Crit Strikes for Controlled Destruction, that should help, considering you don't have much invested in crit atm.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
bridgeburner wrote:

Your gear seems to be in order. Tree is fine (do you still need that extra int node at marauder start?).

I would suggest dropping Inc Crit Strikes for Controlled Destruction, that should help, considering you don't have much invested in crit atm.

Thanks for the advice. I went ahead and refunded that int node in favour of elementalist so that helps. When should I try to get the 2nd jewel slot for my other First Snow jewel? I have 2 of them now but I notice you don't pick them up til really late (I picked 1 up already just to make leveling easier)
"
bridgeburner wrote:
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
bridgeburner wrote:

Thanks for the advice. I went ahead and refunded that int node in favour of elementalist so that helps. When should I try to get the 2nd jewel slot for my other First Snow jewel? I have 2 of them now but I notice you don't pick them up til really late (I picked 1 up already just to make leveling easier)

I didn't pick them up early on because I don't really recommend leveling with FP. But yeah, get x2 First Snow socketed ASAP.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Just wanted to recommend for anyone else playing this build. Obviously most of us can't afford Atziri's Acuity, but these are a good replacement option.

The slower movespeed isn't too bad, and the increased projectile speed and damage really feels nice on freezing pulse. Plus they're lower level so you can pick them up midway through the game for help leveling.

Just hit 68 in HHC with some shitty gear, still it's surprisingly tanky and dps is nice.
I think i'll have to get Vaal Pact since the gloves are expensive AF.

Pretty poor atm so only got a 5L staff so what's the best gems in your opinion?
Very cool build btw, i like the machine gun pulses lol.
Last edited by Jonte_84 on Sep 30, 2017, 6:37:47 AM
"

Just hit 68 in HHC with some shitty gear, still it's surprisingly tanky and dps is nice.
I think i'll have to get Vaal Pact since the gloves are expensive AF.

Pretty poor atm so only got a 5L staff so what's the best gems in your opinion?
Very cool build btw, i like the machine gun pulses lol.

Thanks for your feedback. I would probably drop Faster Casting in terms of just pure DPS output, but I really like Faster Casting + Spell Echo combo.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hey mate! nice build!

best build I played so far :D
I got a question, i dunno if it was answered before, but wich boot enchantment is the better one:
45-68 added cold damage if youve been hittet recently or the ignore 10% elemental ressists if youve killed recently?

Thanks for your fast answers so far.
Keep the great work up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info