[3.0] Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | All Bosses Down | Videos | Leveling | Budget Friendly

Nice little build, I switched over my Magma orb zerker (another guide of yours i followed) to this build since i already had all the equipment needed. I made a couple of changes that seem to be doing some good for me. Instead of Kaoms using a rare chest piece with some resistances and +152 life, this allows me to have extra links for some experimenting at the expense of some life (no big deal for me, might be for others) Also find that slower projectiles instead of added cold works better for bosses. A couple of changes in the tree give about 100k more damage as well.

Another dope build Paige, thanks!
"
Nice little build, I switched over my Magma orb zerker (another guide of yours i followed) to this build since i already had all the equipment needed. I made a couple of changes that seem to be doing some good for me. Instead of Kaoms using a rare chest piece with some resistances and +152 life, this allows me to have extra links for some experimenting at the expense of some life (no big deal for me, might be for others) Also find that slower projectiles instead of added cold works better for bosses. A couple of changes in the tree give about 100k more damage as well.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Slower Proj might be good, but you have to be directly infront of the boss which can be a pain sometimes, especially since we mostly depend on leech as a form of defense, but if it's working for you then that's very interesting and glad to hear you're enjoying my builds.

If using a 6L rare chest you might want to consider Glacial Cascade with either the physical damage conversion nodes by ranger/duelist or a phys damage conversion enchanted helmet. Might work really nice for single target.

Good luck. :D
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Oct 21, 2017, 10:50:06 AM
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Slower Proj might be good, but you have to be directly infront of the boss which can be a pain sometimes, especially since we mostly depend on leech as a form of defense, but if it's working for you then that's very interesting and glad to hear you're enjoying my builds.

If using a 6L rare chest you might want to consider Glacial Cascade with either the physical damage conversion nodes by ranger/duelist or a phys damage conversion enchanted helmet. Might work really nice for single target.

Good luck. :D
as of right now its just 4 linked and a 2 link for my golem, but as soon as I 6l it i think that's exactly what I'm going to do. Gonna be some insane dmg with freeze pulse + glacial, sounds almost too good hahaha.
I just want to add for levelling dual wielding tulborns and using 2 tasalios sign or bereks makes large parts of the game a breeze.

However for some reason tasalios went from 1c to 20-40c this league.
Single target glacial cascade was a success! Think this might be my first 100 character
"
OhhPaigey wrote:

Also got rid of Increased Critical Strike Damage gem and replaced it with Faster Supporting. The build is feeling a lot stronger now. It perma freezes everything on the map.

What is Faster Supporting? =) Faster Casting? But Faster Casting is already in build?

Maybe save changes in your pastebin link?

Because your pastebin still has both Increased Critical Strikes and Faster Casting.
So I dont understand what you changed.
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Last edited by BlackCorsair on Nov 8, 2017, 5:06:55 PM
Can you explain what you did for GC I also have the 6l Chest And staff and I am looking for better boss damage. I started with Paige's Elementalist and sort of merged some of the Marauder ideas to avoid leveling another toon, feel free to have a look and let me know where I can improve please. Thank you~
Hello.

I have question, this build will be work in 3.1 with vaal pact nerf(so acuity are nerf to)?

I want to play freezing pulse beacuse i rly like animation this skill. Pandemonium will get a little boost on chilling enemies - slow from 10% to 30%.(The Pandemonius: The chilling effect now slows enemies by 30% when you are hit (up from 10%). These changes affect all versions of the item.)

And some bosses will get some nerff to chill:

"The following unique monsters are no longer Immune to Freeze, and instead have a minimum action speed that they will be set to if they are frozen: The Shaper, Guardian of the Chimera, Guardian of the Minotaur, Guardian of the Hydra, Guardian of the Phoenix, Vision of Justice, The Goddess, Argus, Abaxoth, the End of All That Is, Haast, Unrelenting Frost, Atziri, Queen of the Vaal, Vessel of the Vaal, Atziri's Devoted, K'aj A'alai, K'aj Y'ara'az, K'aj Q'ura, A'alai, Y'ara'az, Q'ura, Tormented Temptress."

What do u think mate? Thanks for answer.(And sorry for my bad english).
Last edited by Manokuja on Dec 6, 2017, 1:10:51 PM
I'm also really curious how viable this class will be in 3.1. Still new to the game and unsure which build to go for next.
As of 3.1 most (all?) my builds will not be updated for 3.1 launch, my builds relied on Vaal Pact for 95% of its defenses. With the Vaal Pact nerf it means all of my builds lose a massive chunk of any defenses they had.

I cannot recommend following them word for word because of this, however nothing here besides Vaal Pact is really getting nerfed, so the concepts should still mesh together nicely. Because I have so many guides I can't say what I will feel like playing at league launch, it more than likely will be some sort of Lightning Tendril character to start, if I do eventually reroll into some of my other builds, I will test them out and update my threads accordingly.

More than likely I won't get around to updating everything, just ones I want to play, and there'll probably be new builds up from me as well.

Freezing Pulse builds are always on my to-do list as I love trying to the skill as viable as possible, it's kind of a niche skill I've always enjoyed challenging myself with.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Dec 6, 2017, 7:19:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info