[3.0] Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | All Bosses Down | Videos | Leveling | Budget Friendly

Updated build after testing for about 4 hours on stream.

Added Vaal Haste & Increased Duration, replaced Lightning Golem & Arcane Surge (annoying to keep up and mostly useless, same with Arcane Surge).

Also got rid of Increased Critical Strike Damage gem and replaced it with Faster Supporting. The build is feeling a lot stronger now. It perma freezes everything on the map.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
looks fun, is it HC viable?
"
Imaqtpig wrote:
looks fun, is it HC viable?

With how tanky it is, I wouldn't see why not. Might wanna change a few things around. Maybe use Atziri's Slinks or get phase acro or something, but overall I think it'd work great on HC, especially since everything except bosses are perma frozen with our cast speed stacking.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 17, 2017, 12:17:38 AM
the build needs a headhunter

the 55 dex is nice

i swap out cold pen with onslaught support for quicker map clear

then put back cold pen for boss

kinda like conc effect/increase area swap
Last edited by slimemachine on Aug 17, 2017, 12:54:28 AM
"
slimemachine wrote:
the build needs a headhunter

the 55 dex is nice

i swap out cold pen with onslaught support for quicker map clear

then put back cold pen for boss

kinda like conc effect/increase area swap

Thanks for your kind words.

The build is dex hungry. I pick up two +30 Dex nodes & have Dex on my ring.

To be fair you're also missing 20 Dex on the tree, but you took more life instead, which is understandable.

I think if you can find two nice diamond rings with Dex, or 1 with a T1 dex roll, you'll be set.

Onslaught is nice. I would recommend replacing Added Cold though if anything.

I personally am trying out Ice Bite and then switching to Added Cold for bosses that don't spawn adds.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 17, 2017, 1:03:05 AM
i socketed careful planning jewel on left side of tree

gives me like 60 dex i think
How is this build without Acuities? I can afford everything else but the acuities are 23 ex currently on Harbinger league.
IGN = pibDeath
The path of building link jest comes up as a buncha coding garbage...wut am I missin?

Seems like I would need to know that to git started... :0
How is the map clear speed?
Can you run this build Good without the gloves?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info