[3.0] Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | All Bosses Down | Videos | Leveling | Budget Friendly

"
slimemachine wrote:
Boots: Faster Casting Support > Enlighten Support > Less Duration Support > Lightning Warp

you meant enhance

<3

Also just added a random video of a twinned T15 abyss fight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hVIZdzvDkQ

And a full clear of a twinned T15 Abyss https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMeHA5HL7AE&feature=youtu.be
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 17, 2017, 6:43:15 PM
Streaming some high level maps now.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Been messing around with running RF only for boss fights and it's working very well, it increases the already insane damage we have by another 31%~.

Gonna mess around with it more tomorrow and I might update the guide then to reflect it.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 18, 2017, 12:58:41 AM
Can someone enlighten me about how this build sustain life? Been playing melee all this while and I gave the Path of Building a quick look and there's no leech at all? Only regen?
Nice !

"
1.3M+ DPS | 9.5k+ Life

Can we have a Tooltips DPS screenshot please ? (without flasks)

And i see 5.7k Life only on your vids. I don't understand why you say 9.5k :/
Last edited by Archevek on Aug 18, 2017, 5:20:07 AM
I was thinking going this but without atziri's gloves.. will not having instant mana leech be a problem?
IGN: Rakunish
"
bamboohao wrote:
Can someone enlighten me about how this build sustain life? Been playing melee all this while and I gave the Path of Building a quick look and there's no leech at all? Only regen?

We have a few defensive layers..

We have a 30% block chance (which literally means a 30% chance to take no damage at all by most sources), we use MoM which means 30% of the damage we take is taken from our mana before our life pool, we also have an insanely large effective life pool because of that, near end game we'll be sitting at around 9500 effective life (8000~ life, 1500~ unreserved mana).

Our leech is from the OP Berserker Ascendancy Pain Reaver which lets us leech either 1-2% (2% if we've killed recently) or our damage back as life & mana. Using Acuity's we get that leech back instantly.

Hope that explains it.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Rakunish wrote:
I was thinking going this but without atziri's gloves.. will not having instant mana leech be a problem?

That's hard to say, it very well could become an issue, if so drop MoM & take the Consistution life wheel ASAP. You'll still be sitting around 8000 life which is enough to do all content in the game as is.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Archevek wrote:
Nice !

"
1.3M+ DPS | 9.5k+ Life

Can we have a Tooltips DPS screenshot please ? (without flasks)

And i see 5.7k Life only on your vids. I don't understand why you say 9.5k :/

Tooltip DPS is irrelevant, it doesn't factor in a multitude of different damage formulas that are going on while you're actually playing, elemental penetration (which is a big one, that's how we manage to hit such high effective DPS in combat), enemy resistances, ect. This does more effective damage than most builds out right now and it's a lot more fun & safer to play. I don't make my builds catered around linking tooltip DPS or calculating my damage based on fake formulas that don't even apply correctly to PoEs game mechanics.

Around level 95 we have 8000~ life & 1500~ unreserved mana, which is a 9500 effective life pool because we use MoM. I just happen to recommend skipping out on the large Constitution life wheel (44% life iirc) because we already have so much defense it's not really needed until very end game content, and even then we might be safe to lose some life, which I'll have to test out as I continue playing.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 18, 2017, 12:27:23 PM
Ok i see, thanks for the explanation !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info