[3.0] Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | All Bosses Down | Videos | Leveling | Budget Friendly

"
Schweinorg wrote:
paste this into pathofbuilding) see 1 000 000 dps.
O.O <---- its me
later i disable RF from boots. aaand dps now only 600k. Wow.
unexpected rly. On video it was pers with 21/20 gems, all lab, 100 lvl, with uber enchant +12% cast speed, 6 links, max roll and so on?
all of this - friendly budget rly?)
cos with real things - its 200k dps in best on friendly lvl - 85, with 19 lvl gems, with normal things. Why? path of building cant calculate critical strikes? Cos guardians dies. i cant understand x.x
or it was "full appearence for 1000-2000c" when any build can have 500k+ dps? oO

Not sure what you're asking
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Great build!
Last edited by Skyez666 on Sep 2, 2017, 11:56:45 PM
"
Skyez666 wrote:
Great build!

“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Well) i asking - 300k dps (path of building) is rlly enough for uber content with this build?
"
Schweinorg wrote:
Well) i asking - 300k dps (path of building) is rlly enough for uber content with this build?

I've done all bosses with this build.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
wanna ask.
5-linked pledge - why we delete added cold/onslaught? not faster casting?
"
Schweinorg wrote:
wanna ask.
5-linked pledge - why we delete added cold/onslaught? not faster casting?

Because cast speed is king in terms of overall damage output, it's also a defensive option as you're getting more Freezing Pulses out, more things will be chilled/frozen, and it doesn't lock your character in place like you'll notice if just using Spell Echo.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
hey enjoying the build, but i do have a question. stun is what gets me killed the most, especially when trying to avoid attacks. facetanking stuff around t10 i will often die from stun as well. is this normal until i get kaom's heart, or should i be trying to avoid damage more?
"
sinisgood wrote:
hey enjoying the build, but i do have a question. stun is what gets me killed the most, especially when trying to avoid attacks. facetanking stuff around t10 i will often die from stun as well. is this normal until i get kaom's heart, or should i be trying to avoid damage more?

I never ran into that problem, Kaom's should def solve it though.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
sinisgood wrote:

I had the same issue, solved it without even buying kaom's (I use belly of the beast though), brine king pantheon is very good for that, coupled with a good anti-stun unique flask that is also recommended in this guide.
Last edited by Sofftec on Sep 4, 2017, 6:03:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info