[3.0] Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | All Bosses Down | Videos | Leveling | Budget Friendly

"
Chimmy81 wrote:
"Budget friendly" 120c amu alone.....

Read gearing section its not required.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
tell me about uber lab with this build? its okay with Uber Izaro?
"
Schweinorg wrote:
tell me about uber lab with this build? its okay with Uber Izaro?

I did it easily. Maybe run with a life flask to help vs traps.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Have you attempted Shaper with this build? If so, how was it? It seems pretty cool overall.
"
Revolutia wrote:
Have you attempted Shaper with this build? If so, how was it? It seems pretty cool overall.

I never tried shaper with this build, I did uber which is harder though.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
what are RF gem doing in gems? oO
is it need for something? or what?
"
Schweinorg wrote:
what are RF gem doing in gems? oO
is it need for something? or what?

I was experimenting with RF on bosses. It shouldn't be in my guide any longer though. Not consistent enough.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hello there, I am a rather new player (started playing with 3.0).

So I have a few noob questions.

I see that you have this gem build in your guide:

"Helmet: Clarity > Enlighten > Blasphemy Support > Projectile Weakness"

but I think I saw someone asking about if it is Enlighten gem or Enhance. So can we clear this up if it is Enhance or Enlighten :) I am pretty low level at the moment but I would like to level with the real gem setup to get used to playing with them.

Also, at what level do you keep your cast when damage taken gems? is it like CWDT 1 - FB 3 - IC 3 - Increased Duration max ?

Sorry for newbie questions :) Maybe you can update your guide for newbie players like me :) Great build though, I hope to get to at least tier 15 maps with this one (couldn't do that with my first char)
"
BroMaphr wrote:
Hello there, I am a rather new player (started playing with 3.0).

So I have a few noob questions.

I see that you have this gem build in your guide:

"Helmet: Clarity > Enlighten > Blasphemy Support > Projectile Weakness"

but I think I saw someone asking about if it is Enlighten gem or Enhance. So can we clear this up if it is Enhance or Enlighten :) I am pretty low level at the moment but I would like to level with the real gem setup to get used to playing with them.

Also, at what level do you keep your cast when damage taken gems? is it like CWDT 1 - FB 3 - IC 3 - Increased Duration max ?

Sorry for newbie questions :) Maybe you can update your guide for newbie players like me :) Great build though, I hope to get to at least tier 15 maps with this one (couldn't do that with my first char)

You wanna use Enlighten with auras.

CWDT level 1, Imm Call 3, Frost Bomb 10, increased dura max. You can level them up or whatever too, there's not really a right or wrong there.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
paste this into pathofbuilding) see 1 000 000 dps.
O.O <---- its me
later i disable RF from boots. aaand dps now only 600k. Wow.
unexpected rly. On video it was pers with 21/20 gems, all lab, 100 lvl, with uber enchant +12% cast speed, 6 links, max roll and so on?
all of this - friendly budget rly?)
cos with real things - its 200k dps in best on friendly lvl - 85, with 19 lvl gems, with normal things. Why? path of building cant calculate critical strikes? Cos guardians dies. i cant understand x.x
or it was "full appearence for 1000-2000c" when any build can have 500k+ dps? oO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info