[3.3] Cospri's Discharge Pathfinder - still works, easy t16/shaper, w/ videos

"
philophil wrote:
listen ill stop posting on this thread because its a waist of time if u don't understand thats fine but if u would just take a look at my POB u would understand that event if im not full charge Choir is just worst.

Also that stupid retard LANGGG that u follow had fucking 5K ES on is LL discharger in 2.6 so its pure glass canon build with 0 investment in ES/defense, im currently playing LL with 7.4K ES AFTER the ES nerf so that might give u a idea why he was always hidding is ES number, if u need proof for what im saying just look at the screenshot he's posting on is thread.

I could just publish my shaper run n that would be enough to show u that ur wrong. And i know that whatever u can try Choir will never reach the number i have right now.

here's my POB code if u don't believe me :https://pastebin.com/SBG7seVf

634K per discharge vs shaper w/o shock activated+ im not inputing the +1 endurance change belt that i have on league n im still missing the pen on boots so i could reach 700K with that.

On this note GL with ur build

that PoB is fine, okay. 4.65 aps on cyclone with 76% crit? also my guess that 5k es with INSTANT leech is still more tankier than a 7.5k with what u have now
Last edited by fatamerikan on Aug 29, 2017, 3:54:32 AM
@OP:

As I said, I am pretty new to Discharge builds and all I said is what is commonly known as true, look at point 1. below. So I am sorry if I came about as an idiot trying to teach you about your build :D
I seriously was only looking for information.

So, do you know one of these two facts to be wrong?

1. Discharge happens the INSTANT you crit with cyclone. Meaning EE is always set to cold when a Discharge happens, no matter if we use Firestorm.

2. I will always be at full power and endurance charges with the new boots, Voll's Devotion and Voll's Protector.

Again, I really was not trying to criticize your build, it is obviously working out great for you. But as I am kind of going for my own approach if you know one of the two things above to be wrong it would be really helpful.
"
fatamerikan wrote:

that PoB is fine, okay. 4.65 aps on cyclone with 76% crit? also my guess that 5k es with INSTANT leech is still more tankier than a 7.5k with what u have now

LMAO ur completly over looking the fact that cyclone hit 2 time per att so a 4.65aps mean 9 hits so do ur math 76% of 9 is more then 5 (minimum required to proc discharge at max amount per sec with the new belt), also is build is dead n gone so don't compare something that cannot be done anymore with something that is currently working ( also 5K to 4.5K in 3.0.0 GL with the 1 shot meta that we currently have). We are talking about THE NEW DISCHARGE IN 3.0.0 not 2.6.0. cuz ive played LL discharge with Choir in 2.6.0 because it was the optimal setup but now its not sadly, also with the new item the build need to be review n rework n thats exactly what ive done instead of sticking to the old ways of doing it.

Has i said firestorm doesn't fuck up EE because CRIT ON CYCLONE PROC COSPRI'S n that cyclone is pure cold dmg so EE is reset everytime.

So if u don't have anything else i think the point of using voll's amulet has been proved enough.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
Mecielle wrote:
Spoiler
@OP:

As I said, I am pretty new to Discharge builds and all I said is what is commonly known as true, look at point 1. below. So I am sorry if I came about as an idiot trying to teach you about your build :D
I seriously was only looking for information.

So, do you know one of these two facts to be wrong?

1. Discharge happens the INSTANT you crit with cyclone. Meaning EE is always set to cold when a Discharge happens, no matter if we use Firestorm.

2. I will always be at full power and endurance charges with the new boots, Voll's Devotion and Voll's Protector.

Again, I really was not trying to criticize your build, it is obviously working out great for you. But as I am kind of going for my own approach if you know one of the two things above to be wrong it would be really helpful.

I can't tell w/o testing, i gonna get myself a voll's neck asap and test it. Discharge mechanic is quite complicated to win the game on paper. I'm not that exited about voll's amulet because i miss crit chance already, and loosing another 83% would be crucial.

_________________________________________________________________________________

To philophil, u DON'T have 9 aps. The mininum of 5 is enough ONLY if u'd have 100% crit and 100% hit, u don't.

I'll try to post feedback about voll's asap, don't get me wrong boys.
Last edited by fatamerikan on Aug 29, 2017, 2:06:13 PM
how are u capping ur resistance?? acc to ur gear and jewels and from tree u are not res capped
"
Fallenlord92 wrote:
how are u capping ur resistance?? acc to ur gear and jewels and from tree u are not res capped

flasks
"
fatamerikan wrote:

I can't tell w/o testing, i gonna get myself a voll's neck asap and test it. Discharge mechanic is quite complicated to win the game on paper. I'm not that exited about voll's amulet because i miss crit chance already, and loosing another 83% would be crucial.

Mhh, thats true. Had not considered that. And less crit also means even less Vinktar uptime if you are already struggling. But I was wondering, while your Boots enchant is great, maybe switch to 0.6% of damage leeched if you have killed recently? At least for general clearing and map bosses (those have adds pretty much all the time). Then you would have 1% life leeched. That might be enough to not have massive problems when your vinktar goes down for a little while during mapping.

I am currently wondering if Ele. Focus on the 3link Discharge in Cospri is the best choice. Would that not mean I have less chills on enemies and then the 60% crit. bonus from Cospri does not work? I know, there is still the cold damage dealt by Shield Charge, but is that enough to chill? Maybe I should replace Ele Focus with Contr. Destruction?
Last edited by Mecielle on Aug 29, 2017, 2:50:48 PM
Hey i wanna try this build out with assassin, but i think i'll have problems with leech should i swap out firestorm for life leech? thanks in advance!
"
6combo9 wrote:
Hey i wanna try this build out with assassin, but i think i'll have problems with leech should i swap out firestorm for life leech? thanks in advance!

Only if you use Inya's boots. Firestorm provides a lot of your power charges. But yea, that would have been my idea too, because 100% Vinktars uptime is impossible on Assassin so you need an alternate Leech source.

But just fyi. Pure Assassin is really bad for Discharge since 3.0... Even going Scion and only getting Assassin with no second class is better. As Assassin you won't have the +2% critical strike chance for your discharge, because right before the discharge happens you lose all Power Charges and also lose the +2% crit chance as that only applies while at full power charges. Of course you will get the charges back in an instant, but thats too late. The +1.5% crit chance from the Scion Assassin is much superior. And then you also have the choice between getting 100% Vinktar uptime as Assassin+Pathfinder or becoming reflect immune as Assassin+Elementalist.

Just wanted to point this out before you spend a lot of time leveling an Assassin only to then realize that 3.0 killed Discharge Assassin :D
Last edited by Mecielle on Aug 29, 2017, 3:00:13 PM
"
fatamerikan wrote:

To philophil, u DON'T have 9 aps. The mininum of 5 is enough ONLY if u'd have 100% crit and 100% hit, u don't.

I'll try to post feedback about voll's asap, don't get me wrong boys.

can u pls look at fact

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cyclone

CYCLONE DEAL AREA DMG TWICE PER SPIN

so yes i do have over 9 HITS per sec on a target with cyclone

also this shaper run is enough to show u that even after the ES nerf im at 7.4K n still doing insane dmg n not being at SUB 5K like LANGGG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD2gSh-Mm-U
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info