[3.3] Cospri's Discharge Pathfinder - still works, easy t16/shaper, w/ videos

"
philophil wrote:
My build is a bit different since i play mostly STD, im going for LL cospri's

gear used:

jewel:

shaper video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJMNnoDsoY4

So without instant leech, you only have 7k ES, do you have any problems with leech?
well i settle down on this config

And im now at 7.5K ES n for the most part its all fine cuz im mapping with Rumi so im perma max block so the lost of VP is not that bad, but ofc now i cannnot really use RF unless im 100% sure i won't get hit.

This setup is a little bit better because i have more attack speed n the lost of 1 curse only take out 15K per discharge vs shaper+ going back to shaper glove instead i can use 2 discharge instead of only so its a nice dmg boost.

But if ur on league play it has life, has u can see i have insane ES gear n i reach only 7.5K ES.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Aug 23, 2017, 9:29:14 PM
Increased discharge damage over chance to not consume charges?
I took out my double discharge setup since it wasn't optimal, but if ur using voll's chest yes u want the Not Consume enchant so u can run another discharge on COC. The issue for my build is that i use only PCOC to generate power charge.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
I took out my double discharge setup since it wasn't optimal, but if ur using voll's chest yes u want the Not Consume enchant so u can run another discharge on COC. The issue for my build is that i use only PCOC to generate power charge.

Not sure about "not to consume charges" enchant yet. This build used to generate immense amount of charges, even more now with the boots.
Hi mate, thanks for the guide!
I'll try this as my second character in the league.
In which order would you pick ascendancy points?
"
wakac wrote:
Hi mate, thanks for the guide!
I'll try this as my second character in the league.
In which order would you pick ascendancy points?

My pick was: Nature's Boon -> Master Alchemist -> Nature's Adrenaline -> Master Surgeon.
"
fatamerikan wrote:

Not sure about "not to consume charges" enchant yet. This build used to generate immense amount of charges, even more now with the boots.

If u would look at my setup u would understand why.

Im not using Voll's chest to generate charge i only use PCOC. My 2 generator are firestorm n cyclone.

So at fully stack i can ghet about 5 firestorm going at the same time this = to about 12 crit ( my crit chance on it is 99%) so apply PCOC at 55% u get 6.6 power charge generated per sec, n after apply the boots 25% u get max power charge only 1.65 time per sec. Now adding cyclone at 6.64 Att per sec, since cyclone hit 2 time per att u get 13.28 hit per sec. Now the average crit chance with diamond flask up is 62% (can't input max power charge because that would be wrong), so this mean u get 8.23 hits that crit per sec, now add PCOC for the charge generation u get 4.52 powercharge per sec, applying boots u get 1.13 time per sec that u get max charge instead of just 1.

So if u add everything together, 6.79+3.52 (cyclone)+ 9.9+5.6 (firestorm)= 25.81 average charge generated per SEC.

So with the new belt u get 5 discharge per sec at 6 power charge max each so u need 30 power charge generated to always be at max charge.

So if u look correctly at my build now u will unhderstand why im using the helm enchant because im still at about 5 power charge sec behind.
Bump. Added some gems and ascendancy sections. Got my 6links finally, took ~700 fusings (and ~3200 chromes to color). Swapped back to rare belt, flask mods there seem mandatory for vinktar's uptime.
2x discharges plus Inya boots work perfectly fine. Before i managed to get my BBBGGG colors, i ran
BBGGGR with fortify - it's just had less damage.
"
fatamerikan wrote:
Bump. Added some gems and ascendancy sections. Got my 6links finally, took ~700 fusings (and ~3200 chromes to color). Swapped back to rare belt, flask mods there seem mandatory for vinktar's uptime.
2x discharges plus Inya boots work perfectly fine. Before i managed to get my BBBGGG colors, i ran
BBGGGR with fortify - it's just had less damage.

Thx for the update. Pretty surprising that a Pathfinder has no permanent uptime of Vinktars without flask mods on belt.

Was also wondering if Voll's Devotion would not be the better choice after the massive nerf to Choir. Have you tried both versions and could give your reasoning why you are still using Choir? Is the damage boost of Choir really better than the defensive boost we would get from Voll's Devotion?

EDIT: Checked in PoB, Voll's Devotion is even ~15% more damage, on top of the defensive boost. Just have to make sure to check the damage with Choir while you have ONLY Power Charges enabled in the config. Then equip Voll's and enable Power AND Endurance charges.

Can somebody confirm that or am I missing something here?

EDIT2: Looked at your tree, taking Druidic Rites would easily fix your problem with not maintaining Vinktars with the new belt. Gotta say, this is the first PF build I encounter that doesnt take that node :D
Last edited by Mecielle on Aug 28, 2017, 12:12:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info