[3.3] Cospri's Discharge Pathfinder - still works, easy t16/shaper, w/ videos

How fast is it for mapping tho?
Isn't EE actually make u less dmg? Discharge hit with all elements at once, and what I see u hit bascicly only lightning from it. Is firestorm enaught to make EE work propelly?
"
kileras12 wrote:
Isn't EE actually make u less dmg? Discharge hit with all elements at once, and what I see u hit bascicly only lightning from it. Is firestorm enaught to make EE work propelly?

Cospiri's adds Cold damage, to all spells and Cyclone. Since Cyclone will hit first, EE will activate with +Cold Resist, allowing for more Lightning/Fire damage.
Options for mana?? If we dont use elreon rings?? I run with vaal clarity but what about boss room?? Any ideas??
"
SkyleanRanger wrote:
Options for mana?? If we dont use elreon rings?? I run with vaal clarity but what about boss room?? Any ideas??

A jewel with "+ 1-2 mana gained on hit".
Last edited by fatamerikan on Sep 14, 2017, 4:52:58 PM
If u have time and read this can u check ur PM's or Pm me im in serious need of help ive added u to friends but u havent seemed to be online lately
What about 3.1 League of the Abyss?
"
Vladislove wrote:
What about 3.1 League of the Abyss?

For single target build will function even better if u replace Cospri's with Poet's Pen.
For general mapping/clearspeed Assassin is better than PF (it seems like, atleast).

I'd say build is viable and decent in 3.1, but the "godlike" 2.6 feeling is gone...
I've tested quite a bunch of different options in STD league, spent over 9k hours messing with PoB, but i can't find a solution for now.
Hey, have an ES based assassin discharger in STD and pretty happy with it, it's an ongoing project, getting better legacy gear and such, but I'm really missing the VP tankiness. Even though this build has small ehp in comparison to say, mjolner, the VP with acuities was something I was messing around with in pob. I actually saw this build (the one referred to on the Chinese website) and was intrigued. Would you say that this is a viable bossing option still? Givin the current league prices (BSC) would you still recommend running this over a mjoln jugg/cospri assassin? Just would like to know your current thoughts on the build since a little time has passed and more options are now available for gearing and such (like that shaper ring for example). I want to try one of these true glass cannon type builds and Im in love with discharge, but if this one isn't worth doing anymore, maybe you could point me in the right direction?
"
Tripartist1 wrote:
Spoiler
Hey, have an ES based assassin discharger in STD and pretty happy with it, it's an ongoing project, getting better legacy gear and such, but I'm really missing the VP tankiness. Even though this build has small ehp in comparison to say, mjolner, the VP with acuities was something I was messing around with in pob. I actually saw this build (the one referred to on the Chinese website) and was intrigued. Would you say that this is a viable bossing option still? Givin the current league prices (BSC) would you still recommend running this over a mjoln jugg/cospri assassin? Just would like to know your current thoughts on the build since a little time has passed and more options are now available for gearing and such (like that shaper ring for example). I want to try one of these true glass cannon type builds and Im in love with discharge, but if this one isn't worth doing anymore, maybe you could point me in the right direction?

Hey) Here is what I have in std now:
Spoiler

PoB https://pastebin.com/YugihMA3

450k discharge hit vs shaper w/o RF or shock; with both shock and RF - over 1kk, but i don't think PoB calculates shock correctly.

Anyway, damage-wise it feels pretty good and quite close to pre 3.0 discharge gameplay, but with ~4k HP you have to play super-chuper careful, pay attention to all the mechanics, know the encounters you are doing etc. For me it is still waaaay better than all their pussy-mjolner builds with 6k hp and 300k shaper dps.

In temp leagues, w/o legacy acuities/vinktars, leech issues are too heavy for me, I played similar build as assassin in BSC and gave up. New uniques are worthless for this build, same for shaper/elder items, except for the cooldown reduction mod on the belt maybe. Overall, I'd say - play it in std if you can, or play something else in leagues, sad story, but that's it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info