[3.3] Cospri's Discharge Pathfinder - still works, easy t16/shaper, w/ videos

"
kryzdyan wrote:
how does this build deal with mana leech?!

Elreon's rings. For no regen maps could swap cyclone with BF.
"
6combo9 wrote:
when should i switch to discharge and what items should i use?

FYI, I ran a bow setup until the late 40s and it was super fast.

If you follow the itemization in this basic bow guide and stop just before Prism it works very well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL84CETIFsM

You'll want to spec into the nearby bow/projectile nodes but you can basically follow the same tree along the way. What respeccing you need to do will cost much less than the free points you get.

Without Prism it starts to fall off in the 40s. If you've got Prism already, or can afford it, then you can easily take the bow build to 69 when the full kit is available.

When I made the transition the key ingredients were Voll's Protector + 2x Ungil's (or 1 Ungils & 1 Divinarius when you hit the level).
Last edited by ProfP on Sep 1, 2017, 8:41:23 PM
I've been thinking about taking the build and making it tankier. You already posted some ideas for more life nodes. I also assume swapping out a couple of the links would help. The obvious one is to swap Elemental Weakness with Enfeeble. I also think it makes sense to sub in IC for Vortex on the CWDT.

Voll's Devotion seems like the only other obvious candidate, but then you run into issues with crit, as has already been mentioned. I'm not seeing any way around Choir...

Any other suggestions?
"
ProfP wrote:
I've been thinking about taking the build and making it tankier. You already posted some ideas for more life nodes. I also assume swapping out a couple of the links would help. The obvious one is to swap Elemental Weakness with Enfeeble. I also think it makes sense to sub in IC for Vortex on the CWDT.

Voll's Devotion seems like the only other obvious candidate, but then you run into issues with crit, as has already been mentioned. I'm not seeing any way around Choir...

Any other suggestions?

I've been toying with trees trying to work Mind over Matter in. Pathing is right there, and even with Voll's chest I'm getting 1.3k mana, which is a lot of ehp. Problem then becomes consistent mana leech. Additional crit chance that goes over cap from Assassin's mark is way too good to give up for Warlord's Mark ( and warlords sucks on bosses). Boots only work on mapping, not bossing when you'll take hits that chunk your mana, which can easily kill you from going oom. Considered Berek's grip but the lightning damage on it messes up EE. Not sure what the solution is there.
Spoiler
"
Icaros wrote:
"
ProfP wrote:

Any other suggestions?

I've been toying with trees trying to work Mind over Matter in. Pathing is right there, and even with Voll's chest I'm getting 1.3k mana, which is a lot of ehp. Problem then becomes consistent mana leech. Additional crit chance that goes over cap from Assassin's mark is way too good to give up for Warlord's Mark ( and warlords sucks on bosses). Boots only work on mapping, not bossing when you'll take hits that chunk your mana, which can easily kill you from going oom. Considered Berek's grip but the lightning damage on it messes up EE. Not sure what the solution is there.

You can go poacher's mark instead of wm for mana gain on hit (12 mana per hit at lvl 20 gem) and actually -mana cost from elreon multimoded rings could help a lot (if you you say that MAIN problem - is oom after hard hit)
Last edited by streej on Sep 2, 2017, 4:10:32 AM
"
Icaros wrote:
Spoiler
"
ProfP wrote:

Any other suggestions?

I'm running Haste & Blasphemy so I think there's too much mana reserved to warrant MoM.
What are your pantheon choices?
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
"
jesterx93 wrote:
What are your pantheon choices?

Yugul for reduced reflect damage. Major is whatever you like, i've picked lunaris.
next question....

why purity of fire and grace?
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
Last edited by jesterx93 on Sep 4, 2017, 3:33:59 AM
"
jesterx93 wrote:
next question....

why purity of fire and grace?

PoF to cap resistances, grace gives some mitigation - i used it in pair with acrobatics, not bad, but not mandatory.

Auras are optional, could be anything you like/need.

Atm im using PoF + PoL and an Arctic Armor to get extra crit chance from chill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info