[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

So I can't seem to get the POE planner site to load anything. I've tried 3 different browsers and still no luck. The pathofexile.com tree links aren't working either. Is anyone else having this problem? Any input would be greatly appreciated as I would really like to start working on this build. Thanks.
"
BudRoaster wrote:

Another add, the helm enchant

Surprisingly limited boosted given the 40% Cyclone damage hype. Possible the Cyclone attack speed enchant is the value here.

Gives roughly 4k dps over the standard Devoto's

You are right that 15% Cyclone Attack Speed helm enchant provide more damage (minor difference though).

However, 40% Cyclone damage is more preferred because you can obtain attack speed from gears and jewels. :)

"
LJ828 wrote:
So I can't seem to get the POE planner site to load anything. I've tried 3 different browsers and still no luck. The pathofexile.com tree links aren't working either. Is anyone else having this problem? Any input would be greatly appreciated as I would really like to start working on this build. Thanks.

The sites load fine for me. You might want to try again. Could be your DNS or service provider.
Hi kira1414

I could only effort a Watchers Eye jewel with single Anger aspect on it. I can't effort 35Ex with 2 Anger aspects. I popped it into a jewel socket but I'm actually worse of with my DPS. Are there any hidden DPS that is not showing in character profile. Lose about 1k DPS.

I also bought a Red Dream jewel loving it.

I also read it increase the resistance on you character is this true? Don't see any thing happening or do I read it wrong.
Last edited by jgundlach on Feb 1, 2018, 3:40:39 AM
"
jgundlach wrote:
Hi kira1414

I could only effort a Watchers Eye jewel with single Anger aspect on it. I can't effort 35Ex with 2 Anger aspects. I popped it into a jewel socket but I'm actually worse of with my DPS. Are there any hidden DPS that is not showing in character profile. Lose about 1k DPS.

I also read it increase the resistance on you character is this true? Don't see any thing happening or do I read it wrong.

Looking at your profile, it appears that you have bought the wrong version of Watcher's Eye... :(

You will want the Watcher's Eye that roll Gain % physical damage as Extra Fire damage when affected by Anger. With Anger aura, you will see a damage boost.

For Red Dream, it increases your resistance when you have Endurance charges.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
jgundlach wrote:
Hi kira1414

Looking at your profile, it appears that you have bought the wrong version of Watcher's Eye... :(

You will want the Watcher's Eye that roll Gain % physical damage as Extra Fire damage when affected by Anger. With Anger aura, you will see a damage boost.

For Red Dream, it increases your resistance when you have Endurance charges.

@kira1414 Tnx for pointing out Watchers Eye jewel my mistake.

Bought one with Gain 25% physical damage as Extra Fire damage when affected by Anger
DPS jumped up from 81 xxx to 97 312. Tnx for the tip.
Nearly final build, need uberlab passive points still but projected over 7k hp and 100k cyclone dps

This build is so far outperforming other, more expensive builds and is very impressive.

"
BudRoaster wrote:
Nearly final build, need uberlab passive points still but projected over 7k hp and 100k cyclone dps

Spoiler

This build is so far outperforming other, more expensive builds and is very impressive.

Glad you are enjoying the build. :)

You can consider rolling 3R2B1G on your 6L chest for more damage. Check out Gems section.
Hi guys,
I started playing the build a few days ago and I really like it.
Got my Xoph's Blood yesterday as well, but i'm having trouble finding Watcher's Eye with Anger.
Literally 0 on poe xyz.
Does it still drop with the anger rolls ?
Last edited by antstyle on Feb 3, 2018, 4:53:03 AM
"
antstyle wrote:
Hi guys,
I started playing the build a few days ago and I really like it.
Got my Xoph's Blood yesterday as well, but i'm having trouble finding Watcher's Eye with Anger.
Literally 0 on poe xyz.
Does it still drop with the anger rolls ?

For single anger rolled Watcher's Eye (Gain #% physical extra fire damage when affected by Anger), you can find them listed here:

http://poe.trade/search/uhumobihohisoa
nvm resolved the issue. Thank you anyways :D
Last edited by Wompapotomus on Feb 5, 2018, 7:47:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info