[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

@kira1414, thx. I'll try this to get my first UberLab.
Hi ! The guide made me want to level a Scion as a reroll so thanks for that.

However I wondered something while exploring the Slayer thread. In the scion guide you recommend as a budget flask setup a standard Life and a Ruby flask. Meanwhile in the Slayer guide you use a Writhing Jar and no Ruby Flask (a Wise Oak instead). Why do you recommend a Ruby flask as Scion ? Only for Uber Atziri ?
"
Aranaevens wrote:
Hi ! The guide made me want to level a Scion as a reroll so thanks for that.

However I wondered something while exploring the Slayer thread. In the scion guide you recommend as a budget flask setup a standard Life and a Ruby flask. Meanwhile in the Slayer guide you use a Writhing Jar and no Ruby Flask (a Wise Oak instead). Why do you recommend a Ruby flask as Scion ? Only for Uber Atziri ?

Slayer flasks section is updated for patch 3.1 and I missed out Scion's section.

Thanks for the highlight. :)

I have just updated it so take a look at it.

Dying Sun (ruby flask) is no longer necessary in patch 3.1 because of the changes made to single elemental reflect mob as they are no longer a threat.

Just don't run maps that roll elemental reflect mod since that is still the same as pre-patch 3.1.

Writhing Jar is not useful for Scion because it does not benefit from "recently killed". Unlike Slayer, which has Headsman.
Xoph's is always better than Impresence, right? Even if we don't have an elemental weakness Tombfist? Just run Xoph's with flammability and herald of ash? Once you get the elemental weakness Tombfist, swap flammability for anger?

Using a 5L armor. Should I upgrade to 6L armor or get Xoph's Blood first?

I'm really liking my Bronn's Lithe. Do I need to swap to one of the str based ones (instead of pure dex) for a much easier uber labs? With granite+basalt flasks, I have 49% phys damage reduction. Or is the armor more for when your flasks aren't active?
Last edited by AidsMcMuffin on Jan 26, 2018, 8:58:56 AM
"
AidsMcMuffin wrote:
Xoph's is always better than Impresence, right? Even if we don't have an elemental weakness Tombfist? Just run Xoph's with flammability and herald of ash? Once you get the elemental weakness Tombfist, swap flammability for anger?

Using a 5L armor. Should I upgrade to 6L armor or get Xoph's Blood first?

I'm really liking my Bronn's Lithe. Do I need to swap to one of the str based ones (instead of pure dex) for a much easier uber labs? With granite+basalt flasks, I have 49% phys damage reduction. Or is the armor more for when your flasks aren't active?

That is correct.

Xoph's Blood will always be better than Impresence.

The recommended setup is: Xoph's Blood + Watcher's Eye (Extra Fire with Anger).

You can check out this flowchart on the proper aura to run with the above setup:

Flowchart

Upgrade path will be:
"
6L Bronn (3R2B1G) -> Xoph's Blood -> Watcher's Eye (Extra fire with Anger)

For Uber Lab, I recommend running Enfeeble curse and even if you have only 1200 armor and 5500+ life, you should be fine when you pop Granite + Basalt flask on Izaro. :)
Thanks for the nice guide Kira. Here is my version of your build. It's a simple mf version optimized for normal vault mapping.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Hi nice build.

Need to ask how much Life an armour required.

At times I feel very vunrable.

Even the 7-Link axe I bought.

No charges my DPS is 75k and with other jewel it goes over 100k.

What should it be?

Tnx in advance for your reply.
Last edited by jgundlach on Jan 30, 2018, 8:00:53 AM
"
jgundlach wrote:
Hi nice build.

Need to ask how much Life an armour required.

At times I feel very vunrable.

Even the 7-Link axe I bought.

No charges my DPS is 75k and with other jewel it goes over 100k.

What should it be?

Tnx in advance for your reply.

At least 6000 life and 3000 armor is recommended.

On T16+ bosses, you will switch Increased Area gem with Concentrated.

The best chest color for Cyclone is 3R 2B 1G (very hard to obtain), and the second best color is 3B 2R 1G.

2R 2B 2G has lowest damage among these 3 combination (but easiest to color).

I recommend you to get Watcher's Eye (extra fire damage with Anger) and follow the aura setup shown in the following flowchart:

Spoiler

Just started no ascendancy already doing t12-13 this is a great build, thanks
Added a few things, testing A Red Dream with 52%+ chance to gain endu charge and 2 passive points to get a 4th endurance charge.

The idea was to get endurance charges from boss adds as well as mapping and have continuous 3 second immortal calls. My initial thoughts are stick with 29% because it only helps with some bosses but will update

Will see on the 4th endu but 4 frenzy charges is definitely the way to go with this build

Added these

They give about 8k dps and 100 life, my anger aura (taking off gloves) gives 6k dps so these HoA and flammability hit harder for me

The 50 strength gives melee, projectile and health so this is a great strength stacking build as well.

Another add, the helm enchant

Surprisingly limited boosted given the 40% Cyclone damage hype. Possible the Cyclone attack speed enchant is the value here.

Gives roughly 4k dps over the standard Devoto's

WED is a great multiplier for this build, no surprise there it's great with all ele builds

This ring gives 9k dps

WED is better than the fire damage and opal prefix
Last edited by BudRoaster on Jan 31, 2018, 5:40:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info