[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Levelling:

Molten strike + Ancestral call support + damage stuff. Moletn strike has similar build requirements as nga's balls, so get all the fire and melee added stuff as usual, leave the axe and 2h stuff for later. Fast high damage 2H

This should carry you up till around the 30's? Or higher. Make sure to hit the leech cluster at some point.

At 33 I switched to Cyclone with "Reapers Persuit", this carried me all the way to ngamahu, after which uberness takes over. Use a bloodmagic support to use cyclone, your mana leech will suck all the joy out of it ;)

Tabula is nice to have to help the levelling process. In fact I'm still running maps with it since Bronns coloring won't cooperate :D
"
pirshom wrote:
any tips for easy levelling? it's my first scion character and i hit the floor alot of times.

Pretty much what @Jacina wrote.

You can also refer to Leveling to 55 section in the Slayer guide.
Hey guys, I'll do my first attempt on shaper and uber atziri with this build, are there any tips like which flasks to use, how much dps I need, etc? Also, how do I calculate my Molten dps? PoB shows average damage, but not average dps for molten burst...
If anyone wants, my char is supposed to be open so anyone can see and suggest some improvement :)
Also, is using anger + watcher's eye with gain x%phys as fire always better than blasphemy+flammability?

Last edited by LuiSh0W on Jan 19, 2018, 9:03:04 PM
I'm a little bit in doubt, not sure if i understood correctly.

Which is the best helmet enchantment for the Devoto's?

- +40% Cyclone damage;
- +30% Flammability curse effect;
- +15 Cyclone attack speed.
"
LuiSh0W wrote:
Hey guys, I'll do my first attempt on shaper and uber atziri with this build, are there any tips like which flasks to use, how much dps I need, etc? Also, how do I calculate my Molten dps? PoB shows average damage, but not average dps for molten burst...
If anyone wants, my char is supposed to be open so anyone can see and suggest some improvement :)
Also, is using anger + watcher's eye with gain x%phys as fire always better than blasphemy+flammability?

If you have 300K Shaper DPS, you will be able to kill him. Of course, the more damage you have, the easier the fight will be.

You can refer to Shaper Kill and Uber Atziri kill section under Slayer guide for some tips. :)

And yes, Anger + Watcher's Eye with extra fire is better than Blasphemy + Flammability.

As for Molten Burst, don't worry about that. Focus on getting your Cyclone damage up and Molten Burst will get there too.

"
auri_19 wrote:
I'm a little bit in doubt, not sure if i understood correctly.

Which is the best helmet enchantment for the Devoto's?

- +40% Cyclone damage;
- +30% Flammability curse effect;
- +15 Cyclone attack speed.

15% Cyclone attack >= 40% Cyclone damage > 30% Flammability

Personally, I prefer 40% Cyclone damage because you can obtain attack speed from other slots.
Hey, is taste of hate still worth it? If I got it right only 50% of it's added damage is converted to fire?
What do you think about 15% bloodrage aspd enchant on helm ?

Also if i cant afford Tombfist with ele weak corrupt, should i keep using flammability ? I have Watcher Eye with Anger dmg effect and using Xoph atm
Last edited by aphaoooo on Jan 20, 2018, 3:29:53 PM
"
Medifri wrote:
Hey, is taste of hate still worth it? If I got it right only 50% of it's added damage is converted to fire?

Yes. Taste of Hate is still worth it.

And you are correct that only 50% of the cold damage gets converted.

Besides providing more damage, it also greatly improve your survivability.

"
aphaoooo wrote:

Also if i cant afford Tombfist with ele weak corrupt, should i keep using flammability ? I have Watcher Eye with Anger dmg effect and using Xoph atm

Blood Rage enchant is just okay. Blood rage don't get refreshed when there is nothing to kill.

You can refer to this flowchart that I drew for Slayer version of the build:

"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Medifri wrote:

"
aphaoooo wrote:

Blood Rage enchant is just okay. Blood rage don't get refreshed when there is nothing to kill.

Seems like my case are not in chart. I got xoph, i got Watcher Eye, but i dont have ele weakness tombfist
"
aphaoooo wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Medifri wrote:

"
aphaoooo wrote:

Seems like my case are not in chart. I got xoph, i got Watcher Eye, but i dont have ele weakness tombfist

I'm in a similar situation. Right now I have Impresence & Watcher's Eye w/ Anger + HoA + Flammability, but I want to move to Xoph's & Watcher's Eye w/ Anger + HoA and drop Flammability. However, the corrupted Tombfist is 10ex right now. I wonder if I am better off keeping Impresence setup until I can get the gloves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info