NO LONGER MAINTAINED

Just beat uber-lab, but feeling pretty unsure about what to pick. Couldn't fleshbinder be a good option instead of minion damage/chaos-res and drop minion speed for raise zombie in your helm? that's a lot of phys-res which this build kind of lacks.
-Generic forum signature here-
so heres a question...

since im on xbox and were limited to 8 things on tab...

4 in front and 4 in back

in the back tab i have haste, clarity, my golam, and purity of elements

on front tab, i have vaal haste(or desecrete on select maps) vaal summon skeletons and summon skeletons..

i dont even use desecrete, flamedash, or fleshoffering...

currently the layouts are this>

flamedash/faster casting/ desecrete, summont stone.. (i use summon stone and i guess that uses faster casting, but its not like he dies ever.. so i have 2-3/4 spots avail there....

vaal haste/increased duration/ flesh offering/ faster casting,.. again prob for vall haste so 1-2 slots here with flesh offering being useless to me here..

any suggestions that could make these spaces worthwhile and not worthless as they seem to be on xbox...
"
so heres a question...

since im on xbox and were limited to 8 things on tab...

4 in front and 4 in back

in the back tab i have haste, clarity, my golam, and purity of elements

on front tab, i have vaal haste(or desecrete on select maps) vaal summon skeletons and summon skeletons..

i dont even use desecrete, flamedash, or fleshoffering...

currently the layouts are this>

flamedash/faster casting/ desecrete, summont stone.. (i use summon stone and i guess that uses faster casting, but its not like he dies ever.. so i have 2-3/4 spots avail there....

vaal haste/increased duration/ flesh offering/ faster casting,.. again prob for vall haste so 1-2 slots here with flesh offering being useless to me here..

any suggestions that could make these spaces worthwhile and not worthless as they seem to be on xbox...

I'm sorry but i dont realy understand what the question is here :( ?

"
Stentuff wrote:
Just beat uber-lab, but feeling pretty unsure about what to pick. Couldn't fleshbinder be a good option instead of minion damage/chaos-res and drop minion speed for raise zombie in your helm? that's a lot of phys-res which this build kind of lacks.

Hey! Just started this build, looking forward to playing it.

What flasks are good to use for this build?

for me zombies died to fast in fight they would matter so i decided to drop them, feel free to try yourself.

thats my set up but thats realy basic i run on alot chrs except the mana flask for mom. i always feel flask are somewhat personal preference.

sorry for the late answeres i hope i was still able to help.
Hi! I just came across your skeleton mages build and your build was immediately getting my attention. I would like to ask your opinion regarding the weapon used. I have used both Queen's Decree and Sire of Shard (both at 4L) and I found that I can cleared the map better with Sire but according to PoB I have about 7k lesser dps with Sire.

My gem setup for both weapons are as below:
Queen's Decree: Summon Skeleton-Pierce-Minion Damage-Added Fire
[~20k dps acc to PoB]

Sire of Shards: Summon Skeleton-Pierce-Minion Damage-Spell Echo
[~13k dps acc to PoB]

My question:
1. Should I invest in a 5L Queen's Escape or 5L Sire or 5L Pledge of Hands next?
2. Should I drop Raise Zombie and pick up Raise Spectre since spectre gets buff from latest update? (I was quite comfortable with zombies as I'm using them as some sort of defence to compensate for my low hp, zombies gets hit instead of me, saving me from a lot of trouble)

Currently at lvl 86 and I'm starting to face problems starting from tier 9 maps. That's why I desperately need an upgrade.

Thanks in advance!
"
TyploXion wrote:
Hi! I just came across your skeleton mages build and your build was immediately getting my attention. I would like to ask your opinion regarding the weapon used. I have used both Queen's Decree and Sire of Shard (both at 4L) and I found that I can cleared the map better with Sire but according to PoB I have about 7k lesser dps with Sire.

[~20k dps acc to PoB]

[~13k dps acc to PoB]

My question:
1. Should I invest in a 5L Queen's Escape or 5L Sire or 5L Pledge of Hands next?
2. Should I drop Raise Zombie and pick up Raise Spectre since spectre gets buff from latest update? (I was quite comfortable with zombies as I'm using them as some sort of defence to compensate for my low hp, zombies gets hit instead of me, saving me from a lot of trouble)

Currently at lvl 86 and I'm starting to face problems starting from tier 9 maps. That's why I desperately need an upgrade.

Thanks in advance!

why did you use added fire on skelly mages? they do pure ele dmg so it does nothing.

1. queens escape doesnt do much at all plegde is the best choice.
something seems to be off with those PoB numbers?
no matter what echo should provide more dps than added fire since it doesnt do anything at all.
2. its somewhat preference, you would get more dmg with spectres but zombies are probably better to block some dmg that been said for me they died too fast in situation where it would matter,so i dropped them. i also havent realy invested in defense for my minions.

after looking at your character, the reason you are struggling is that you have low life on both tree and gear, dont know how you even got so far like this. you also took alot useless points on your tree as well.

this picture may help, good luck. feel free to ask if you have fruther questions.
Last edited by Shareware on Oct 23, 2017, 5:19:35 PM
"
Shareware wrote:
"
TyploXion wrote:

[~20k dps acc to PoB]

[~13k dps acc to PoB]

My question:

Thanks in advance!

why did you use added fire on skelly mages? they do pure ele dmg so it does nothing.

no matter what echo should provide more dps than added fire since it doesnt do anything at all.
2. its somewhat preference, you would get more dmg with spectres but zombies are probably better to block some dmg that been said for me they died too fast in situation where it would matter,so i dropped them. i also havent realy invested in defense for my minions.

after looking at your character, the reason you are struggling is that you have low life on both tree and gear, dont know how you even got so far like this. you also took alot useless points on your tree as well.

this picture may help, good luck. feel free to ask if you have fruther questions.

Hi thanks the quick reply. Will make the changes in passive tree and see how it goes.

One more question: Does "increased spell damage" in pledge of hands helps in skeleton damage? Or it just solely depends on its lvl 30 spell echo to get higher dps? I'm ES build as I have 100% mana reserved so the increased mana from Pledge doesn't help. With this reason should I go for Sire of Shards then since I got free GMP with no decrease in dmg from Sire?

Thank you in advance for your time.
Last edited by TyploXion on Oct 23, 2017, 9:18:49 PM
"
TyploXion wrote:
"
Shareware wrote:
"
TyploXion wrote:

[~20k dps acc to PoB]

[~13k dps acc to PoB]

My question:

Thanks in advance!

Hi thanks the quick reply. Will make the changes in passive tree and see how it goes.

One more question: Does "increased spell damage" in pledge of hands helps in skeleton damage? Or it just solely depends on its lvl 30 spell echo to get higher dps? I'm ES build as I have 100% mana reserved so the increased mana from Pledge doesn't help. With this reason should I go for Sire of Shards then since I got free GMP with no decrease in dmg from Sire?

Thank you in advance for your time.

the spell dmg doesnt do anything but having 1more link does alot (Femurs of the Saints is an option if its cheaper than pledge), as far as i can tell you are running the build of the week version of this build? are playing in groups? because in my opinion the build sacrifices alot for the auras which for pure solo play arent that strong since most of them dont do that much to support our skellys. not saying its bad its just build to fit diffrent goals.
"
Shareware wrote:

the spell dmg doesnt do anything but having 1more link does alot (Femurs of the Saints is an option if its cheaper than pledge), as far as i can tell you are running the build of the week version of this build? are playing in groups? because in my opinion the build sacrifices alot for the auras which for pure solo play arent that strong since most of them dont do that much to support our skellys. not saying its bad its just build to fit diffrent goals.

Hi again. Yes I'm playing the build of the week version. I played solo most of the time, once in a while supporting my friend in terms of aurabot when he needs one. Kinda regret my choices after seeing yours haha. Since it's almost end of the league I don't want to do a massive makeover, just finetuning here and there. Would love to hear all your advices as long as it doesn't change too much or need too much currency.

I did consider Femur before but I saw a lot of people complaining that they get frequent lag spikes when playing with skeleton build so I kinda scared to try it out.
Are you going to update this build to 3.1 changes ?
Skeleton mages should be even stronger now.

███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
Hey0cean wrote:
Are you going to update this build to 3.1 changes ?
Skeleton mages should be even stronger now.

will check when pob is updated, in the end its anger vs EE + Haste.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info