NO LONGER MAINTAINED

"
Robbe1924 wrote:
Hi

Started yesterday in the league and its quite a fun :)

Wanted to switch to Skeleton Mages with Dead Reckoning now. But i wondered that in PoB the "northern" Jewel Slot states "30 Int allocated". How does this work when the jewel description states "40 int needed"?

Thx :)

They dont need to be allocated anymore. there just need to be 40+ in radius.

sry double post :(
Last edited by Shareware on Oct 1, 2017, 9:28:27 AM
Hi guys, could anyone give me a few pointers on my gear / tree, to make guardians and perhaps some shaper attempts viable? My toon is on harbinger, Smudge_necro.

I have about 1k chaos at my disposal, would prefer not to really spend much more on this guy though as i'd like to move on to a new build, but if I have anything obviously wrong, then please let me know.

She's 93 now, managed to get hydra down, but had to use all portals to do it :(

The main problem im finding is low dps on boss kills. I can easily clear to all bosses on all maps but getting the bosses down is my problem. Ive tried using LMP for bosses but its not helping that much. I will put my hands up and say im not the best player, but also not the worse.

Its a great build for farming so i'll keep her around but I really wanted this league to be the one I completed 126 on atlas :)

Thanks in advance,
Matt
"
Mattyd_UK wrote:
Hi guys, could anyone give me a few pointers on my gear / tree, to make guardians and perhaps some shaper attempts viable? My toon is on harbinger, Smudge_necro.

I have about 1k chaos at my disposal, would prefer not to really spend much more on this guy though as i'd like to move on to a new build, but if I have anything obviously wrong, then please let me know.

She's 93 now, managed to get hydra down, but had to use all portals to do it :(

The main problem im finding is low dps on boss kills. I can easily clear to all bosses on all maps but getting the bosses down is my problem. Ive tried using LMP for bosses but its not helping that much. I will put my hands up and say im not the best player, but also not the worse.

Its a great build for farming so i'll keep her around but I really wanted this league to be the one I completed 126 on atlas :)

Thanks in advance,
Matt

biggest upgrade is 21/20 skelly gem which will give some dmg. that said you can dodge everything in the hydra fight and the only thing oneshoting me is the big shot with a the ramp up time. i did all guardians and shaper its probably just practice. its not the best boss killer thats true thou.
ok thanks man.

21/20 starts at 3ex at the mo and with the current ex prices i'd rather spend that on the new guy. I have a ton of 20% guardian maps / failed beachhead upgrades from t15's and dont care for exp now so i'll just give it a go as is :) it's all practice for me! I'll see if I can zerg a few more atlas points that way. I'm at 117/126 so getting there!

Thanks again for the reply. really nice, fun build!

Matt
https://pastebin.com/9rFG9XwH

im on xbox so i took ur pastbin and edited with the gear iv found, can you look at it, and tell me what you think.. im not level 95 yet, but im in the 50s and building up, i have all the gear i have in possession in the build.

do you think this will be able to clear the same things you guys are able to clear with your builds?
Hey how viable is this build on a 5l and also how important is that +2 helmet
"
D_Kai wrote:
Hey how viable is this build on a 5l and also how important is that +2 helmet

only played on a 5L till i was able to use plegde so cant realy tell how its doing on a 5L on later content. the +2 helmet isnt requiered at all.
"
https://pastebin.com/9rFG9XwH

im on xbox so i took ur pastbin and edited with the gear iv found, can you look at it, and tell me what you think.. im not level 95 yet, but im in the 50s and building up, i have all the gear i have in possession in the build.

do you think this will be able to clear the same things you guys are able to clear with your builds?

sry missed your comment, according to pob you are missing some res. life seems okish, you have less mana regen cause of your jewelery but it seems to be a pain in the ass to buy items on xbox so the gear is quite ok for that. a lvl 21 skelly gems helps alot thou, try to get at least lv20 since thats where our dmg comes from. most content should be no problem at all you may need to upgrade some items when you hit guardians.
thanks for your input! i am having a blast with this.
Hey! Just started this build, looking forward to playing it.

What flasks are good to use for this build?
-Generic forum signature here-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info