NO LONGER MAINTAINED

Hey mate, awesome build!
I'm testing it right now and it works like a charm, thanks for sharing!

I have one (noobish) question, why the links are not needed on the Cloak of Defiance?
in your guide, recommended gear: only 5 links and the Added Cold Damage Support gem is isolated... does that gem work even alone?
Last edited by inno_ITA on Sep 16, 2017, 7:59:13 PM
"
inno_ITA wrote:
Hey mate, awesome build!
I'm testing it right now and it works like a charm, thanks for sharing!

I have one (noobish) question, why the links are not needed on the Cloak of Defiance?
in your guide, recommended gear: only 5 links and the Added Cold Damage Support gem is isolated... does that gem work even alone?

i does not work, it was just in there because i wanted to lvl it and i forgot it once it was 20.
the curse on hit set up works fine in a 3L or 4L if you wanna add things like culling strike, everything else is jsut luxery.
Hi, Started lvling this and ive bought almost all the items.. but a thought..
Do you know a way to use/utilize 6L Shavronne's Wrappings and a +1 Curse Presence with this build ?

I got these items laying around in stash and figured it may come in handy, maybe even in this build.
Since Chaos res cant be wrong to have and another curse seems like a great option imo.

So if you wanna help a fellow exile with this/similar-ish build, PM me here or write below or PM me in-game

Thanks for an awesome, unique build =)

With Regards,
MagicalSheepstakes
"
LFM91 wrote:
Hi, Started lvling this and ive bought almost all the items.. but a thought..
Do you know a way to use/utilize 6L Shavronne's Wrappings and a +1 Curse Presence with this build ?

I got these items laying around in stash and figured it may come in handy, maybe even in this build.
Since Chaos res cant be wrong to have and another curse seems like a great option imo.

So if you wanna help a fellow exile with this/similar-ish build, PM me here or write below or PM me in-game

Thanks for an awesome, unique build =)

With Regards,
MagicalSheepstakes

the curse in nice sure, but everything else idk tbh.
Hi buddy, thanks in advance for this build :)

Have to say I'm playing it on HC Harbinger, level 85 atm and I'm not struggling with t7-8 any mods except no mana/life reg. If you play it defensively you can even run ele weakness without purity of elements and still quite good talking about survivality. Anyways I'm planning to move onto burning spectres final form with The Scourge terror claw for doing all the endgame content (challenges)
since it's way more tanky with 70/70 block/spell block. My kindest regards Summoner, I love the playstyle of this build and I'm enjoying it A LOT. Also, the clearspeed is really good.

PS: Got lucky and 5L'd Pledge of Hands in 17 fuses Kappa

Cya around
dﬨ_ﬨI
Its very good build and I have 89 lvl, but I have big problems with survivability my skeletons, they are paper and bosses kill them instantly at t-14 and above:(
I have very similar items and stats.
Any suggestions with the tree for leveling this awesome build to lvl 100?
Any suggestions for the improvements of my gear?

Thanks for awesome build .
Enjoying it a lot !

███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
Hey0cean wrote:
Any suggestions with the tree for leveling this awesome build to lvl 100?
Any suggestions for the improvements of my gear?

Thanks for awesome build .
Enjoying it a lot !

+1 curse neck, otherwise the gear is realy good already.
for the tree inc duration, life reg, curse effect probably something like that.

glad you are enjoying it.
Hi

Started yesterday in the league and its quite a fun :)

Wanted to switch to Skeleton Mages with Dead Reckoning now. But i wondered that in PoB the "northern" Jewel Slot states "30 Int allocated". How does this work when the jewel description states "40 int needed"?

Thx :)
"
Robbe1924 wrote:
Hi

Started yesterday in the league and its quite a fun :)

Wanted to switch to Skeleton Mages with Dead Reckoning now. But i wondered that in PoB the "northern" Jewel Slot states "30 Int allocated". How does this work when the jewel description states "40 int needed"?

Thx :)

They dont need to be allocated anymore. there just need to be 40+ in radius.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info