NO LONGER MAINTAINED

Just looked on Poe . trade Dead Reckoning Cobalt Jewel lowest price is 18 chaos right now :(
Up to level 92 now. 6L Pledge with 4 To dust jewels. Been able to complete minotaur hydra chimera phoenix vaaled, uber lab, and regular atziri. Haven't tried shaper yet.

Tried out the vaal skeles and im liking it a lot better than zombies. Im still running animate guardian though for the damage buff (but i unsummon him on hard bosses)

Thanks for the build and thanks for answering questions. Last step for me is to min max the rest of my rares and try to get the 4B2G on pledge so I can swap empower out.
What pantheons should we use ?
"
macsu wrote:
What pantheons should we use ?

i'm using Brine king anmd ryslatha, that been said its personal preference in most cases.
Last edited by Shareware on Sep 3, 2017, 6:06:51 AM
I'm doing a slightly different version of this build.

The main differences are:

Barons to buff my zombies.

Severed in Sleep, United in Dreams for my weapons (55-60% extra increased minion dmg vs Queens)

Just 2 Auras, Haste and Envy.

The covenant Spidersilk Robe with 4b2g for my Skeletons, the blood magic helps along with the lvl 15 added chaos dmg, so Essentially a 8 Link Skeleton.

Garukhan's Flight boots for the HP regen/ immunities

Also I run Faster Casting vs Spell echo. As I tend to do a congo line of mages as i'm moving around, cast 1, move a little, cast another, move a little, repeat.

Also my Guardian has Victario's Flight as his boots for the MS aura.

This may not be the most optimal set up, and its probably more expensive overall, but I do like it.

Mages only last around 15 seconds with 4 dust gems, but this is more then enough anyways.
Last edited by gryphon79 on Sep 3, 2017, 1:25:55 PM
"
gryphon79 wrote:
I'm doing a slightly different version of this build.

The main differences are:

Barons to buff my zombies.

Severed in Sleep, United in Dreams for my weapons (55-60% extra increased minion dmg vs Queens)

Just 2 Auras, Haste and Envy.

The covenant Spidersilk Robe with 4b2g for my Skeletons, the blood magic helps along with the lvl 15 added chaos dmg, so Essentially a 8 Link Skeleton.

Garukhan's Flight boots for the HP regen/ immunities

Also I run Faster Casting vs Spell echo. As I tend to do a congo line of mages as i'm moving around, cast 1, move a little, cast another, move a little, repeat.

Also my Guardian has Victario's Flight as his boots for the MS aura.

This may not be the most optimal set up, and its probably more expensive overall, but I do like it.

Mages only last around 15 seconds with 4 dust gems, but this is more then enough anyways.

did you post in the right thread ? doesnt sound as you would compare it to my build? Sound you are comparing it with the botw 7 aura one?
Yeah My bad... got the posts mixed up.
Just wanted to say thanks for the build. First summoner type build for me and super refreshing play style, has helped me to not burn out on PoE.
Is a 5 link pledge of hands really better than a 5l sire of shards? The 90% (the one i have) projectile damage is pretty big but i'm not sure if having elemental Focus gem instead of having to use spell echo is really worth it. I was talking to someone whos also doing the build and he has both staffs and said pledge isn't really worth it unless its a 6 link.

Fun build though, feels like free mtx with all the colors :)
"
FryktSkyene wrote:
Is a 5 link pledge of hands really better than a 5l sire of shards? The 90% (the one i have) projectile damage is pretty big but i'm not sure if having elemental Focus gem instead of having to use spell echo is really worth it. I was talking to someone whos also doing the build and he has both staffs and said pledge isn't really worth it unless its a 6 link.

Fun build though, feels like free mtx with all the colors :)

projectile damage does not work for the minions so it doesnt give anything but the nova effect/extra projectiles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info