NO LONGER MAINTAINED

Hey just wondering with the updates to the skill tress has the leveling tree order/nodes-to-go-for changed at all ?
"
Beganya wrote:
Hey just wondering with the updates to the skill tress has the leveling tree order/nodes-to-go-for changed at all ?

well you can get EE as soon as you get there, otherwise not realy.
When buying to dust jewels. Should cast speed be prioritized or damage? So far ive been getting jewels with 12% damage and 8% cast speed.

Also on the wiki it says that MoM on Cloak of Defiance does not stack with the robe. So we are only using it for mana and mana regen?
Last edited by Armored_Code on Aug 30, 2017, 8:01:03 PM
Heya,
Loving the build so far, but got a question.
Have you tried running double curse? I dropped culling strike for proj weakness and got a 28% DPS increase in PoB.
Thoughts on using animate guardian for damage buff? or using zombies instead of vaal skele? How do vaal skeles fair against bosses or long fights.

Im thinking of switching over from this build

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1949867/page/1

just cause it feels so squishy and yours look way tankier.
whats the best way to get more single target damage?
hi, loving the build so far, question about robe :
first there is this :
"
Armored_Code wrote:
Also on the wiki it says that MoM on Cloak of Defiance does not stack with the robe. So we are only using it for mana and mana regen?

What other robes can we use or is this the best in slot at not very high budget ?

ty hf gl
Last edited by macsu on Aug 31, 2017, 2:33:05 AM
"
macsu wrote:
hi, loving the build so far, question about robe :
first there is this :
"
Armored_Code wrote:

What other robes can we use or is this the best in slot at not very high budget ?

ty hf gl

It does not stack but gives an extra 10%, mama and mana reg. Kaoms heart is an option but losing the Sockets wasnt worth it to me.

"
Boocakey wrote:
whats the best way to get more single target damage?

Probably gettin spectres on top, as said earlier i dont like spectres and use skellys to avoid them, but that shouldnt stop you if you want some.
Last edited by Shareware on Aug 31, 2017, 3:04:27 AM
"
AcoVonDerp wrote:
Heya,
Loving the build so far, but got a question.
Have you tried running double curse? I dropped culling strike for proj weakness and got a 28% DPS increase in PoB.

Yeah still didnt find a nice amulet with+1 curse , should be less of an increase against bosses thou thats were we need it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info