NO LONGER MAINTAINED

"
Miscoj26 wrote:
Hi there, nice build mate, just started playing it, pretty fun build.
I have a question tho, what about going spectres for extra dmg 5L/6L on chest, is arc setup CoH that big of a dmg increase? wouldn't it be worthy going for 2 spectres?
ty mate if you take the time to answer this, hf and gl! ty for thee build, looking rly cool :)

i made the build to avoid spectres, getting high lvl spectres, gettin new ones every time you logout or dc was the what i not wanted to do. if you want to try spectres feel free to do so.
"
Shareware wrote:

i made the build to avoid spectres, getting high lvl spectres, gettin new ones every time you logout or dc was the what i not wanted to do. if you want to try spectres feel free to do so.

Ok ye, make sense :D Anyways what link would you go for on a 5L and which specter should I look for? (not used to that skill)
"
Miscoj26 wrote:
"
Shareware wrote:

Ok ye, make sense :D Anyways what link would you go for on a 5L and which specter should I look for? (not used to that skill)

i have avoided summoner because of spectres for quite some time so i cant realy tell, sry.
I'm really confused. Looking at the tree, there is only one Jewel slot that matches the 40 int required. I only see one node that has 40 int nearby for a "Medium" jewel and this build calls for 2 of those... Can someone point out what i'm missing?
IGN: SoulCinder
"
PerfectXtreme wrote:
I'm really confused. Looking at the tree, there is only one Jewel slot that matches the 40 int required. I only see one node that has 40 int nearby for a "Medium" jewel and this build calls for 2 of those... Can someone point out what i'm missing?

There just needs to be 40int in the radius it does not need to be allocated. it changed some time ago.
"
Shareware wrote:
"
PerfectXtreme wrote:

There just needs to be 40int in the radius it does not need to be allocated. it changed some time ago.

Oh crap, not allocated? That's good to know! Thx
IGN: SoulCinder
I killed the Shaper with this build. Great build and guide!
"
ph3r0 wrote:
I killed the Shaper with this build. Great build and guide!

nice, good job (:
First: Thank you for this Build. Its really great and makes alot of fun. Much more then my Golem Build. Downed Uber Izaro with Level 70 with it xD.

Gear i used:

and so much room for improvement. Next: Guardians ;)

IGN: Kardiz_Windripper
i dont understand, i can clear t15 and t16 maps very fast and easy but my dps at guardian bosses is so bad it takes like forever to bring them down. i tryd so many things, switched gmp for slower proj etc all failed pls help :(

my gear:
Last edited by crystall on Aug 26, 2017, 11:01:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info