NO LONGER MAINTAINED

"
LFM91 wrote:
Will this be updated for 3.7?

there shouldnt be any major changes since it was released.
if u have any questions feel free to ask.
maybe trade haste for zealotry otherwise i cant think of anything that could impact the build.
Pledge of Hands has now a different Spell Echo
(triple cast) and i think the "48% and 98% more damage" does not work with Skeleton Mages IMO
The triple cast is slow and locks you in place, didn't test with FasterCasting
"
Kyrushi wrote:
Pledge of Hands has now a different Spell Echo
(triple cast) and i think the "48% and 98% more damage" does not work with Skeleton Mages IMO
The triple cast is slow and locks you in place, didn't test with FasterCasting

true didnt think about that, i'll try to look into it when i got some spare time but im right now playing myself :p
when will the update?
"
Anganio wrote:
when will the update?

i'll try to get it updated within the next couple days.
Updated for 3.7
if i did miss something please let me know.
Can anyone confirm greater spell echo does not work for mages?

Casting them does lock you in place but do the mages get greater spell echo as well?

IDGAF if they're locked in place, lol.
Any update to the guide. Or others wanna post there pob link so I can compare im kinda making it up as I go so far.
"
Any update to the guide. Or others wanna post there pob link so I can compare im kinda making it up as I go so far.

i did update it for 3.7.
3.8 didnt change much but a few QoL things like only needing 1 jewel to convert 15 skellys to mages and summing up to 3 at once by default.

if i did miss something let me know.
"
Shareware wrote:
"

i did update it for 3.7.
3.8 didnt change much but a few QoL things like only needing 1 jewel to convert 15 skellys to mages and summing up to 3 at once by default.

if i did miss something let me know.

what ascendancy's?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info