NO LONGER MAINTAINED

Did you try it from the beginning of league?

What price could we expect for Dead Reckoning jewels in the beginning?
Is there some secret way/spot to farm those jewels when SSF?
"
Smayck wrote:
Did you try it from the beginning of league?

What price could we expect for Dead Reckoning jewels in the beginning?
Is there some secret way/spot to farm those jewels when SSF?

It was my first build yes, dead reckoning were couple chaos and from dust were also cheaper early on but rised in price once the build got more known.

I dont know if there is a spot to farm those but i found a few while playing my self, they dont seem too rare. Would not recommend starting this in ssf without the jewels, should be fine for normal/trade lesgues
Shame that new support works only on self-cast, so we can't change lmp/gmp into something else. I guess that with huge boost to skeletons dmg now this build will be even more OP, expecting nerfs.
"
Gosen wrote:
Shame that new support works only on self-cast, so we can't change lmp/gmp into something else. I guess that with huge boost to skeletons dmg now this build will be even more OP, expecting nerfs.

It's not that much thou, currently adding Anger to my set up would be 6-8% dmg so after the buffs its 12-17% without aura notes/generosity. adding anger would need changes to my setup thou. it might be worth it but i cant see i a way to do so without losing a part of my mana pool which means losing EHP, cause i'll need generosity to avoid fucking my EE set up, which will also be less after the patch cause of the nerfed nodes behind MoM.

Boss dmg was ok it wasnt OP compared to real boss killers, clear is good but there are also faster builds, overall its a good allrounder i would say, i dont feel its op.
Nvm, delete this post.

But jewels for mages are too expensive (5c was yesterday, now 13c, I don't even have a single one...), it's unfair that some skills have no love, some you get for free rewards and some are so hard to get.
Last edited by Gosen on Dec 9, 2017, 5:36:57 AM
"
Gosen wrote:

5c was yesterday, now 13c

Shit, i wish my Reaver died to disconnect earlier, paid 9c for the gem today, but a good investment after all. Getting one "from Dust" is also amazing with the slow summon speed early on.

@OP While the Skeleton buff sounds amazing at first it really only affects added flat dmg to minions, if i'm not mistaken. That makes me think tho if it might be worth changing out some of the "To Dust" jewels for good Abyssus jewels with life and flat added xx ele dmg to minions. with the 150% effective damage multiplier to those and decent inital rolls, do you think they could compare to the To Dust jewels?

It's pretty hard to tell for me since i have no experience with this build and since you can't check the dps with either tooltip or PoB right now

Greetings
Last edited by ivogh on Dec 10, 2017, 11:37:34 PM
"
ivogh wrote:
"
Gosen wrote:

5c was yesterday, now 13c

Shit, i wish my Reaver died to disconnect earlier, paid 9c for the gem today, but a good investment after all. Getting one "from Dust" is also amazing with the slow summon speed early on.

@OP While the Skeleton buff sounds amazing at first it really only affects added flat dmg to minions, if i'm not mistaken. That makes me think tho if it might be worth changing out some of the "To Dust" jewels for good Abyssus jewels with life and flat added xx ele dmg to minions. with the 150% effective damage multiplier to those and decent inital rolls, do you think they could compare to the To Dust jewels?

It's pretty hard to tell for me since i have no experience with this build and since you can't check the dps with either tooltip or PoB right now

Greetings

hard to tell i would say the new jewels have alot potential they are at very least a good alternativ, that been said as far as i can tell flat dmg still isnt that great for skellys it got buffed but it was realy bad before. i think cast speed is still the go to, have to wait for PoB for final nummers.
i've got a question my friend

I only had the currency for one Dead Reckoning jewel yet while having 6 maximum skeletons.
Sometimes it summons like at least 3 melee Skeletons even tho Dead Reckoning should give me 5 mages.

It feels like it gives me more Warriors when i cast them close to enemies, do have to take care of the positioning or is it because of the 1 missing mage and it summons warriors because of that?
"
ivogh wrote:
i've got a question my friend

I only had the currency for one Dead Reckoning jewel yet while having 6 maximum skeletons.
Sometimes it summons like at least 3 melee Skeletons even tho Dead Reckoning should give me 5 mages.

It feels like it gives me more Warriors when i cast them close to enemies, do have to take care of the positioning or is it because of the 1 missing mage and it summons warriors because of that?

its not related to positioning, it's about the cap getting your 2nd jewel will fix this.
Good build. Gearing it slowly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info