[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Anyone got some recommended levelling uniques? I'm 18 and it's kinda bad
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
"
Robaholic wrote:

Cannot make up my mind about essence of insanity for QOL shield sharge or essence of loathing for more crits. Thoughts?

good luck trying to get an essence shield that looks like this:

If you want Power Charges I suggest chancing lots and lots of Sorcerer Boots and use a Skyforth. Honestly considering a Skyforth will run you about 385 chaos and insanity essences are 18 chaos each the boots end up being a cheaper option to get Power charges. That is unless you think you can craft a GG shield with less than 22 Essences.

Considering we are a high Mana build and Skyforth changes Stun Threshold to work off of Mana it might be a decent choice. Obviously you lose complete stun immunity compared to Kaom's Boots but can always just use Brine King Pantheon to help with that. According to PoB using my current gear sitting in my stash I have 82% crit chance with Diamond Flask running. If I click the box that says I use power charges it goes up to 88% and my DPS goes from 98k to 103k.

So lets go back to your wanting to craft power charge gain onto the shield. My current shield, the one above gives me 102% spell crit chance. If I take it off my Diamond Flask crit chance drops down to 75.78% or a loss of 6.43% crit. Lets say you use a garbage roll shield that has good life and resists but didnt roll any spell crit. With no crit on my shield, but using Power Charges my Crit Chance is 83.24% so I would gain less than 2% crit using a GG Life/Resists essence shield that didnt roll spell crit.

Of course theres still two things to take into consideration. One is how many essences will it take to craft a GG shield. Lets be generous and say it took you 10 essences to craft a 100 life 90 total resist shield. Thats still more than what I paid for mine given current prices of Insanity essences. And secondly that its only a 10% chance to gain a power charge when you block. I dont know about you but I dont want anything getting remotely close to me. If they are beating on me then if anything Id want to gain endurance charges over power charges.

*** So just looked at your Profile and your shield is pretty similar to mine except yours has spell damage and mine more ES. Do you honestly think you will ever Essence craft anything even remotely close? Plus your resists are already balanced around a Wise Oak...I assume. A new shield could mean having to rework all of your slots. Not to mention its gonna take 100 essences to get stats as good lol.

I was actually thinking to essence craft gloves for generic mapping QOL with Essence of insanity for movement speed on shield charge. Yes that would mean rework of gem placements i assume but always doable for generic mapping. Im currently using maligaros for some good DPS but i feel as i gain levels i might wanna be more EHP focused.

In terms of shield crafting i fully agree! =)
"
Robaholic wrote:
Im currently using maligaros for some good DPS but i feel as i gain levels i might wanna be more EHP focused.

Yeah Im proly gonna get some of those just for mapping. My gloves now only have a single resist that I was missing so shouldnt be that hard to buy a new ring or amulet.
IGN: DabrixRN
"
Sandcastle wrote:
Anyone got some recommended levelling uniques? I'm 18 and it's kinda bad

This is some of my leveling gear I just pass around my chars.

Spoiler

Also essence of Woe Spam some wands until you can craft adds lightning damage to spells on it. Added damage to spells is totally Broken at low levels and even crafting only added lightning damage to spells onto a white wand will still probably make it better than another rare wand with spell damage.
Spoiler

I have a lot of Elreon jewelry depending on what Im playing. I have one set thats level 1 required then a lot of others I regaled with other stats that range from level 20 to level 40. I always have at least 1 with each Stat in case I need more Str, Int, Dex as well.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Aug 23, 2017, 6:12:08 PM
So i was a bit worried to do this earlyer, but now i figured out that i could do this WAAAAY sooner. Shaper down, so easy, dmg is insane! Now its time for uber atziri :)

Lv 85, 5040 life, 44,9k avg. dmg with hatred, no flasks. 57,5 with flasks.

Here's my gear:
Spoiler

Next level ill get another 7% life jewel + more dmg, complete build is i belive 93 when i can get the remaining 15% life over witch, snowfforged and another jewel slot. But i dont feel like needing the Snowforget, so its lv 90 and im done leveling :)

EDIT: deathless Hall of Grandmasters :) rly good build!
Last edited by blekotacz on Aug 23, 2017, 8:45:54 PM
Sorry if this is a silly Question, but if I can only afford the 30% helm enchant that's still good enough to swap out phys to lightning for increased critical strikes correct?
"
rrivenba wrote:
Sorry if this is a silly Question, but if I can only afford the 30% helm enchant that's still good enough to swap out phys to lightning for increased critical strikes correct?

You actualy dont need the helmet enchant, if you are running on bugged, buy one of these https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hrimsorrow.

Then spend more currency o nice high life and res helmet.
"
You actualy dont need the helmet enchant, if you are running on bugged, buy one of these https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hrimsorrow.

Sorry I should've mentioned that I was asking because I actually managed to pick up a decent life tri-res helmet with the 30% enchant. Was just curious if the 100% is absolutely necessary to swap to increased crit or if I should still stick with the phys -> lightning.
Hello, for the 4B 1R 1G version for lab farming (+3Bow Pathfinder) do i put Trap and Mine Damage instead of minefield right?
"
rrivenba wrote:
"

Sorry I should've mentioned that I was asking because I actually managed to pick up a decent life tri-res helmet with the 30% enchant. Was just curious if the 100% is absolutely necessary to swap to increased crit or if I should still stick with the phys -> lightning.

if i use my char in PoB and change 40% ench to 30%, without Phys to Light, ill loose 3,2% dmg. Its with critical strikes gem, if i would wear p2l instead of crits, the dps loos would be 19% dmg. So my advice ... wear 30% ench and swap p2l for critical strikes gem ;) youll be fine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info