[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

At least 30% of your life to have to most reliable impact with MoM - but the more the better.
Having more also increases regen.
Patch 1.3 - never forget the big qq!
How do you have 11 mines placed? i didn't see anything that can add you additional remote mines you can place.
Wondering what I can use/upgrade I have 9ex to work with.New to late game stuff. Thanks for the help

Spoiler
"
Brannian wrote:
"
Makzimia wrote:
First of all, I am very new, relatively, to this game, and I play solo self found.

I'm trying this build at the moment. I still can't get labryinth done at 35. Outside (even on my level 51 character) I own stuff at my level everywhere but labryinth. Can someone clarify what gear I should be aiming for, main armour wise. I have been going to evasion, but, I see some using armour buffed items, others with evasion + energy shield. Any help would be appreciated.

Life is king overall. You want the most life on gear possible.

Mana is very important on this build as well especially once you get the Mind over Matter Passive skill unlocked. So stacking Mana comes second.

Next I'd focus on resists, once you get later in the game and to Merciless you'll be whacked with a -60 to all resists permanently so keep this in mind.

For right now I'd try to get much higher life gear than you currently have. Looks to me only one piece of your gear gives any significance to life. Easily the most important fix for you right now

Also linking your gems as much as you can to match what OP has will help your damage output overall. Looking at your profile it looks as if Fire Nova Mine is only linked with 2 other gems, if you can find/create a 4 link in your gloves, boots, helmet, or chest while levelling it will help with your damage output immensely. Linking Gems is the key for higher damage which will help with survivability.

Thanks, basically my drops just aren't lining up for me, and I'm burning through currency items like they are going out of style. I have been trashing everything to vendors more. Not sure why RNG has always got to have so many layers with modern game makers..

Thanks.
"
Smerfik wrote:
How do you have 11 mines placed? i didn't see anything that can add you additional remote mines you can place.

Sabo cruel node + minefield + volatile mine cluster

"
windz wrote:

I have these 2 passives/gem and i can place only 9 remote mines, its kinda weird for me, that's why i ask you, look at my profile if you can, ty.
Last edited by Smerfik on Aug 25, 2017, 6:52:55 PM
"
Smerfik wrote:
"
windz wrote:

I have these 2 passives/gem and i can place only 9 remote mines, its kinda weird for me, that's why i ask you, look at my profile if you can, ty.

Saboteur(node) + volatile mine cluster (the left point) = 2 more mines laid

Based on above i got a few questions:

1. Considering im 100% phys to cold, what should i add instead of minefield on some bosses? PTL? ICD? POB shows me ICD provides more DPS, should i follow that blindly?
2. My light and cold resists are the same (108), how do i best utilize that? Again, would PTL be a good option for me? If so, what gem should i swap?
3. I've got major difficulties with some bosses (T15 and up), and its primarily tied to my mobility and mine laying speed, any advices in general on this? I've cleard chimera (smoke phase sux), minotaur (3 portals used), bricked a phoenix map and didnt try hydra yet.

My AOE HO DPS with hatred no flasks: 45,9k dps
My Conc HO DPS with hatred no flasks: 70,2k dps

5,2k HP
647 ES
1772 mana

Res 75, 108 108

Currently lvl 90.

Char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Robaholic/characters

PS. How the hell do i link jewels into a forum post?
Last edited by Robaholic on Aug 26, 2017, 1:01:33 PM
So, i think im done with this one :) Managed to kill Shaper and Uber Atziri (here is my latest stream if anyone is interested in another view of this build in action: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/169931152)

This is my gear:
Spoiler

I said it few pages back, this build is awesome. Not too expensive, its a different play style then anything u played before, its fun and powerfull. Rly good job from OP, thank you!
"
windz wrote:
"
Smerfik wrote:
"
windz wrote:

Saboteur(node) + volatile mine cluster (the left point) = 2 more mines laid

i was wondering like I have most the items you have, and im at about 3.9k health at around lvl 78 but i feel rather squishy although being able to deal much damage, does that get better as I progress on to the tree? how do u like avoid dying? i feel as if if the mobs touch me ill be dead real quick coz ure using evasion armor right?

Also can the belt be swapped for some high res belt or will I lose out on a lot of dps? Thank so much! if u could kindly just check my profile and see if theres anything i can do to make it better that will be very nice of you! So far the build has been AMAZZING and thanks for all the fun :)

Im sorry if my questions are dumb im kinda new this is my 2nd season playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info