Xbox servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

This build is awesome, just carry my friend in uber lab at level 76 LOL with tabula and those items.

Going to farm for a carcass 6l, helm enchant, gems 21 e better rares.
ILL GET BACK AT YOU UBER ATZIRI
--wrong info deleted--
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Aug 25, 2017, 12:19:01 AM
"
blekotacz wrote:
So i was a bit worried to do this earlyer, but now i figured out that i could do this WAAAAY sooner. Shaper down, so easy, dmg is insane! Now its time for uber atziri :)

Lv 85, 5040 life, 44,9k avg. dmg with hatred, no flasks. 57,5 with flasks.

Here's my gear:
Spoiler

Next level ill get another 7% life jewel + more dmg, complete build is i belive 93 when i can get the remaining 15% life over witch, snowfforged and another jewel slot. But i dont feel like needing the Snowforget, so its lv 90 and im done leveling :)

EDIT: deathless Hall of Grandmasters :) rly good build!

I was wondering if anyone had any advice on my gear... You say you have 44.9k avg damage but I only have around 22k :( . I've been running maps pretty well so far only trying up to tier 11. I'm kind of a noob at this game so idk too much detail when it comes to the intricacies of builds but I'm getting the basics down pretty good. I also play on a 2011 alienware laptop so sometimes lag is my undoing haha. I just don't understand the major discrepancy in damage!

Last edited by Brannian on Aug 25, 2017, 9:24:38 AM
Quick question from a neewby:

When does a weapon with Spell dmg get better than Bitterdream?
OP, do you think using Kaom's Roots is still viable if you're using Tremor Rod instead of a dagger/shield? Map movement feels pretty butts with only an almost-0% attack speed Leap Slam available instead of Whirling Blades.

(edit) Or perhaps Lightning Warp+Rapid Decay+Less Duration+Faster Casting?
Last edited by Ciaphas01 on Aug 25, 2017, 12:15:19 PM
First of all, I am very new, relatively, to this game, and I play solo self found.

I'm trying this build at the moment. I still can't get labryinth done at 35. Outside (even on my level 51 character) I own stuff at my level everywhere but labryinth. Can someone clarify what gear I should be aiming for, main armour wise. I have been going to evasion, but, I see some using armour buffed items, others with evasion + energy shield. Any help would be appreciated.
"
Makzimia wrote:
First of all, I am very new, relatively, to this game, and I play solo self found.

I'm trying this build at the moment. I still can't get labryinth done at 35. Outside (even on my level 51 character) I own stuff at my level everywhere but labryinth. Can someone clarify what gear I should be aiming for, main armour wise. I have been going to evasion, but, I see some using armour buffed items, others with evasion + energy shield. Any help would be appreciated.

Life is king overall. You want the most life on gear possible.

Mana is very important on this build as well especially once you get the Mind over Matter Passive skill unlocked. So stacking Mana comes second.

Next I'd focus on resists, once you get later in the game and to Merciless you'll be whacked with a -60 to all resists permanently so keep this in mind.

For right now I'd try to get much higher life gear than you currently have. Looks to me only one piece of your gear gives any significance to life. Easily the most important fix for you right now

Also linking your gems as much as you can to match what OP has will help your damage output overall. Looking at your profile it looks as if Fire Nova Mine is only linked with 2 other gems, if you can find/create a 4 link in your gloves, boots, helmet, or chest while levelling it will help with your damage output immensely. Linking Gems is the key for higher damage which will help with survivability.
Tried to kill hydra and died easy, maybe some suggestions what would you change my eq? Ty!
"
Carcelero wrote:
Tried to kill hydra and died easy, maybe some suggestions what would you change my eq? Ty!

None of your gear has any mana! Mana is super important in any MoM build. Focus on upgrading to prioritize life -> mana -> Resists. Statistically your gear is very good but it's just missing that mana! Also make sure your resists are capped!
"
Brannian wrote:
"
Carcelero wrote:

None of your gear has any mana! Mana is super important in any MoM build. Focus on upgrading to prioritize life -> mana -> Resists. Statistically your gear is very good but it's just missing that mana! Also make sure your resists are capped!

I've res cap, mana 1605, how many mana ppl shall have?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info