[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
claydbp wrote:
Hey nice guide, a +1 tabula would be better than a carcass jack?

it does well but make sure to use reduced blocked gem instead of trap & mine dmg. Also get a 5/6link staff +2 fire SR swap in case.

"
blekotacz wrote:
Hey, playing this build second day, loving it so far, cant wait to oneshoting shaper :P

Few questions tho ....

1) Lavianga's Spirit - i bought it already, but why dont u recomend it in your build? it looks like a perceft flask for us, especialy when you get multihited>cant attack becouse your out of mana, also great in boss fights when you run oom etc

2) Mindspiral Aventail Helmet - it has low armour i know, but ... it gives the same effective HP as +- 80 life helmet (bigger mana pool for MoM, mana converted to ES), it has no resists, but we dont have any issues get resists and it has great synergy with our build. 10% damage taken given back as mana looks nice + 15% inc cold dmg and 120 to max mana. Is it worth it?

3) Skin of the Loyal vs Carcass Jack - higher armour and higher dps (empower lv 3 gives +- the same dps as 20/20 inc crit gem, lv 4 empower better but not worth the cost i thing, so just use 5B1G sockets).

edit 4) Clear Mind - is it rly worth it? Cant we get more dmg from regular jewel?

Ty for answers!

1) Lavianga is good for bosses 100% but i couldnt afford one and then got too lazy to buy one. If you have it go for it.

2) getting a GC helm enchant on specific unique helmet is very rare. If you are using ptl or gloves, go for it

3) skin of the loyal may yield more dps with empower but the loss of life/res makes it too squishy.

4) clear mind has up to 60% dmg and 20%+ mana regen. You can go for rare 4 stat jewls though

"
TheGrammaton wrote:
Best helm enchant 40-60-90 Glacial Cascade Physical Damage converted to Cold Damage?
And best pantheon?

Merc lab is 30% conversion and Uber lab is 40% conversion. Both are good depending on your budget.

Pantheon for bossing I use: Solaris and Ralakesh
Last edited by windz on Aug 21, 2017, 11:24:40 PM
snagged this for only 100c. Now I just need to get to level 2 and then Im on my way lol.

IGN: DabrixRN
Playing a small variant of this (inspiration from the streams with Havoc) now in HHB. Zero issues thus far. 5766 life 2191 mana. 29k with just hatred up, 44413 with conc instead of aoe.

Spoiler

I really just need to stop being lazy and either get the penn or lightning enchant on my boots, upgrade my shield to be a bit beefier, and maybe move away from belt of the deceiver.
Last edited by lif44 on Aug 22, 2017, 1:54:33 AM
"
windz wrote:

3) skin of the loyal may yield more dps with empower but the loss of life/res makes it too squishy.

With my setup it will add 6,8% dmg (4897) and 8% phys reduction, with skin ill have -3,6% (166) life and -367 ES.
All this is WITHOUT empower, with empower lv 3 its 1,80 more dmg, lv 4 empower 14% dmg. So its still big upgrade without empower and i thing the loss of hp and ES is compensated with more dmg and 8% phys reduction. It would be diferent case if we wouldnt use kaoms roots, the evasion from carcass would be nice.
"
blekotacz wrote:
"
windz wrote:

With my setup it will add 6,8% dmg (4897) and 8% phys reduction, with skin ill have -3,6% (166) life and -367 ES.
All this is WITHOUT empower, with empower lv 3 its 1,80 more dmg, lv 4 empower 14% dmg. So its still big upgrade without empower and i thing the loss of hp and ES is compensated with more dmg and 8% phys reduction. It would be diferent case if we wouldnt use kaoms roots, the evasion from carcass would be nice.

8% from armour? Flat phys % reduction is different from armor phys %. Armour forumla is calculated in a way that more the damage deals, the less you mitigate. Examples of flat phys % are: fort, chaos golem, endurance charge, basalt etc. Skin of the loyal will not make you tankier than carcass or rare life res chest
@windz is it worth to take the ele damage nodes in the begginin of the tree over the phys % ones? i tested it on path of building and the ele damage path is giving me 128k while the phys is 130k,btw i have the 40% conversion helm enchant.
I wonder how can u guys get 25k+ dmg GC? I have 5L carcass and have ~13k only. Have same nodes for dmg in skill tree but play with evasion, acro and phase acro (ping issues), T12+ is hard for me at 85lvl (main reason is fat bosses). Can s1 tell me what i did wrong?
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Aug 22, 2017, 7:25:50 AM
"
Mirek_ wrote:
@windz is it worth to take the ele damage nodes in the begginin of the tree over the phys % ones? i tested it on path of building and the ele damage path is giving me 128k while the phys is 130k,btw i have the 40% conversion helm enchant.

no the phys node is better. I just happened to have ele dmg from lvling and figured it wasnt the worth the respec. Now that I have currency i would take phys nodes

"
I wonder how can u guys get 25k+ dmg GC? I have 5L carcass and have ~13k only. Have same nodes for dmg in skill tree but play with evasion, acro and phase acro (ping issues), T12+ is hard for me at 85lvl (main reason is fat bosses). Can s1 tell me what i did wrong?

missing 3 jewels (life/res/dmg)

missing saboteur cluster 2 pointer (huge dps boost)

missing kaoms roots (huge hp boost + tempchain/chill/freeze/stun immune) but you went acro evasion so i understand the atziris step

5link vs 6link, PTL vs helm enchant

missing crit multi on amulet

missing fang of the viper node (1 pt for it)

get crit multi in doom cast cluster vs 20% crit (takes 1 more pt)

lvl 18 GC vs lvl 20/21

missing 20/20 support gems

missing atziri's promise or ToH

Last edited by windz on Aug 22, 2017, 8:44:56 AM
Dunno how to post gear or w.e but check out my gear if your wondering what you might be missing. 34.9k unbuffed ingame tooltip on Gc, 75k flasked in POB, 85k flasked in POB when I get the 40% GC ench. Gunna try uber soon we'll see how it goes
What is the best weapon for a noncrit version of this build? This is what I have been using for a while but would like to upgrade and not sure where to go

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info