Deleted

This sounds awesome but do you have any gameplay videos? I'd like to see how it deals with mobs and bosses before I reroll.

Thanks for the guide!
"
SassyBeard wrote:
This sounds awesome but do you have any gameplay videos? I'd like to see how it deals with mobs and bosses before I reroll.

Thanks for the guide!

The gameplay is very similar to a flametotem/SRS build.

You walk around and spam summon skeles, they destroy everything, move on to the next pack.

The gameplay can get pretty repetitive and boring, however playing with skeleton mages makes you actually think a bit. Its not just hold down right click for the whole map etc....

It looks really fancy since the amount of projectiles flying across your screen gets to an insane amount.

You can really push the cast speed on the skeletons with "To Dust" Jewels.

Last edited by Bloomania on Aug 25, 2017, 4:40:04 PM
Sir, do you have any other weapon and shield suggestion? like a 4 slotted one. because all the gem setups consist of 4 skill/support gems. Anyway, thanks for this very informative guide.
Last edited by HeavenDenied on Aug 25, 2017, 8:03:13 PM
This build with Vaal Summon Skeletons as absolutely nuts.
Thank you so much for posting this build. I don't know why, but I find it infinitely more entertaining than other summoners (SRS or Golems). A few notes:

1. I did this as my starter build for the season with no currency. I did not get my first Dead Reckoning until 40 and got my second at 58. Until you get the first Dead Reckoning, you can easily play the build as a traditional SRS / Zombies summoner and do just fine.

2. Can you make recommendations for end game flask setup? I used a flask of animation for much of the game, but the zombies and skeletons are so durable now that it seems irrelevant.

3. Is there any reason to skip Herd the Flock? It seems like a very cheap way to beef up your main meat shields and gain an additional zombie to distract things. Is it worth considering Mon'tregul's Gasp or does Scourge just grossly out perform it?

4. Is there a reason why you wait so long to get Whispers of Doom? The damage boost is pretty huge.

Was curious which gems you should level and which you should not? I notice in the guide some are left at a low level (mobility gems) but seeing duration support at level 1 made me wonder,
Hey,

really loving this build so far! Is there a reason we run the curses as auras instead oos coh+normal auras?

"
PenciI wrote:
Hey,

really loving this build so far! Is there a reason we run the curses as auras instead oos coh+normal auras?

clear speed meta. its very simple the fewer things you must cast the happier a person you will be .

curse on hit setups work well primary for permanent minion builds like zombies golems and spectres

but its hard to manage that when you are casting skeletons every pack. further more since skeletons have 3 damage types you cant really use EE which is a main reason to bother with a coh setup in the first place.
Would you replace any support gem for empower with a +1 tabula and lvl 21 skellies ?

"
CoolColJ wrote:
"
SassyBeard wrote:

Thanks for the guide!

This is my take on this concept, but I use Dark pact in a 4 link in the helmet,and no Zombies etc, but you get the idea. And I use Herald of thunder on my Dark park to proc Elemental Equilbrium for the Skele Mages, well 2 of the 3 element, and make their MI explosions do more damage. Since I cast, I do not have my shield on Necro Ageis, but I still give my minions frenzy charges.

This was my starter character this league, started from scratch, but I did get enough currency to deck her out a bit now at almost lv 90

Earlier stage of the build, Pit map,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aErC3AfJ4cI

tweaked things, a few levels on, Olemec's Sanctum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0WEr3g5fac

---------

One tip, the Skele mages do way more damage at level 20, even in a 4 link, without minion damage, vs at level 18 in a 6link..... like double....

So put them in a +2 minion helmet at level 18, unless your using a +2 chest or +2 minion femurs Staff

Did you really respond to someone thanking me for the guide, and then say "this is my take..."

Like what are you even doing here?

Ive looked at your character and your skeletons are sitting at under 22k dps a piece.

Not even remotely my build.

Dont show videos of your build for someone who is asking for a video of mine. FFS

Let alone that it took you 6 minutes to clear a PIT MAP! LOL

I truly hope none wasted their time, like I did, even looking at this crap..
Last edited by Bloomania on Aug 30, 2017, 7:48:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info