Deleted

Deleted

Im tired of dealing with trolls

People who arent even taking the time to watch the vods I post and commenting shit just to piss me off or try and argue with me.

People who make me regret taking the time to help them out.

Ive had build guides stolen like my poison barrage build that was ripped off word for word and ended up getting build of the week.

Or my ngamahu build which aggnog has completely ripped off at this point as he has changed his duelist into a raider and copied my old old tree...

Im sick of it all

Im sick of the community and how much time I wasted by making these build guides and still through all my effort got trolled.

There are plenty of people who have enjoyed what I've posted since 1.3 when I opened alot of peoples eyes and showed them how a skill most people never thought was good, was an amazing skill when built correctly.

I will be pasting this message along all my build guides which will eventually disappear.
Last edited by Bloomania on Aug 10, 2018, 10:12:18 PM
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2018, 8:42:23 PM
Nice guide bro :D...........but......................You are still my CRIT FLAME TOTEM GOD RELIC ...:P

/bow
Wanted to add this to the build guide listing, but you're missing a LOT of information that players would want to know to be able to follow the guide. Ascendancy, gearing requirements, etc.

Let me know if you get around to updating this so I can add it.

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
"
Kwitch wrote:
Wanted to add this to the build guide listing, but you're missing a LOT of information that players would want to know to be able to follow the guide. Ascendancy, gearing requirements, etc.

Let me know if you get around to updating this so I can add it.

Cheers

Im sorry... but what??

Its tagged at the top as a Necromancer + The Ascendancy options are in the passive tree section.

The gearing requirements have been posted....

I will be answering questions and updating the guide as needed but It looks like you didnt even look at my thread?

Anyways I'll try to make things more obvious and will be updating my video section etc
Last edited by Bloomania on Aug 14, 2017, 3:55:55 PM
Good Guide. Have run with him in many maps and the skeletons just obliterate everything in sight.

Will probably be doing this as my next character since it's so cheap to start.
Very nice build

- Cheap as I like
- Have space to put some extra skills
- Well explained and the author demonstrates deep knowledge of the mechanics of the game.

After seeing many builds in the forum, most failed attempts to update the 2.6, I was saved by this build.

Great video to explain the build and also teaching how to use Path of building, very nice.

Thank you
Last edited by FuRReTa on Aug 15, 2017, 7:04:49 AM
"
FuRReTa wrote:
Very nice build

- Cheap as I like
- Have space to put some extra skills
- Well explained and the author demonstrates deep knowledge of the mechanics of the game.

After seeing many builds in the forum, most failed attempts to update the 2.6, I was saved by this build.

Great video to explain the build and also teaching how to use Path of building, very nice.

Thank you

Thanks I appreciate that!

Lemme know if you have any questions, suggestions on the guide, etc!

Im looking to improve this as much as I can!
In your video that foot print is that the Reaper footprint and if so why can i not find anything about it online but a small page in the wiki and poedb

where did you get it

EDIT hehe

Ultimate Chaos Character Effect FOUND IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oR1Ovz1xfM
Last edited by Dextera on Aug 15, 2017, 4:29:03 PM
Guide should be 100% complete now!
As a brand new player would you explain what I might use in this build early on as I'm leveling through the different acts. I would guess obtaining the gems crucial to the build and following the passive skill tree as you've laid out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info