Deleted

"
PenciI wrote:
Hey,

really loving this build so far! Is there a reason we run the curses as auras instead oos coh+normal auras?

How are you going to curse on hit?

By attacking with what?

So now you need a new linked setup for this idea...

Which isnt possible when you are already using every socket.

Instead of just having it on blasphemy and not wasting your time trying to curse enemies and summon skeletons at the same time which is absolutely abysmal and not fun at all.

Auras barely benefit the skeletons since their damage effectiveness is very low.

Even generosity auras barely do shit for the skeleton dps, compared to curses.

Last edited by Bloomania on Aug 30, 2017, 5:18:55 PM
"
FallenStar08 wrote:
Would you replace any support gem for empower with a +1 tabula and lvl 21 skellies ?

Its in the video, when I demonstrate how to use Path of building to theory craft your own setup and look at what gems are best for your current build.

"
CoolColJ wrote:
"

Let alone that it took you 6 minutes to clear a PIT MAP! LOL

I truly hope none wasted their time, like I did, even looking at this crap..

Breach and lots of back tracking... and the boss area is gated, and has timed release minions...plus the Pit is not exactly linear...

Every boss area is gated, what are you smoking?

Your build has under 22k dps per skele while mine is sitting at about 100k per skele.

With almost 200k per skele with just 1 gem swap for single target.

Its about 5x stronger then your setup on just generic clear speed alone and almost 10x stronger on single target.

Either way, whether or not your build does any damage....

You still are inexplicably on my build guide for no reason.

You arent following my guide, you are not asking any questions either...

For some reason you are just here to post your shit build for no reason.

Any more responses from you will be ignored
Last edited by Bloomania on Aug 31, 2017, 10:38:40 PM
Hey I've been playing a skeleton mage build and so far I'm loving it. I've tested out a few things from Queen's Escape to Pledge of Hands. But I have to say that of all the variations of this build (the 7 aura Queen's Escape, and the Pledge of Hands Build) yours is by far the most minmaxed. Don't get me wrong, those variations are strong, especially the Pledge of Hands variation, but your build really tops it.

I don't have a lvl 21 Summon Skeletons gem or a lvl 4 Fortify so I have yet to truly reach this build's potential (my fire caster skeletons are at 101K dps single target (slower proj) and 57K dps (GMP)).

By the way, I've been testing out vaal summon skeletons and on a 4L they are quite strong. I don't even have a +2 bone helmet either! I link it with LMP+Pierce+Elemental Focus. There are probably better combinations than these but I mostly use it for clearing and boy does it clear fast!

Ok, I wasted like 5 days on this build, not worth a second..
Doing now t8 maps and mobs just 1 hit me cause I got no armor or eva.. tabula playing is really bad and you should write it on the beginning of this build like this:

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO KILL PHYS DMG MOBS BECAUSE YOU GONNA DIE IN 0.00005s

End of story.

I wont recommend it to anyone unless you want to die all day long.
"
dzikuslesio wrote:
Ok, I wasted like 5 days on this build, not worth a second..
Doing now t8 maps and mobs just 1 hit me cause I got no armor or eva.. tabula playing is really bad and you should write it on the beginning of this build like this:

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO KILL PHYS DMG MOBS BECAUSE YOU GONNA DIE IN 0.00005s

End of story.

I wont recommend it to anyone unless you want to die all day long.

Looks like your the only person out of everyone who has tried the build, that has problems.

Looking at your shit character I can see that you have MANY pieces of gear with no life on them at all.

How the heck do you expect to have any health if you dont WEAR ANY GEAR WITH HP!

You also probably have no clue how to even play a summoner build let alone this build.

Its pretty simple that you spawn skeletons, move forward, repeat.

You can run zombies as meat shields or use spectres for extra def...

Instead of asking for help, you just come in here with your idiocy (wearing multiple pieces of gear that have no life rolls on them, and tabula chest plate. Then complaining about survivability)

GTFO of my build thread
Last edited by Bloomania on Sep 3, 2017, 5:48:32 PM
Other than OP's BM, this build is quite fun to play. The only change I made was picking up Leadership and Aura Area of Effect passives; I'm broke and can't afford decent jewels, so +90% increased area for Blasphemy works out quite well.
Is raging spirit a good solo target?
Quick question, is the reason the double stacking on curses work is because of the shield applying the curses onto the skeletons?
"
Zecaoh wrote:
Quick question, is the reason the double stacking on curses work is because of the shield applying the curses onto the skeletons?

no

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info