Deleted

"
Splashwear wrote:
Is raging spirit a good solo target?

Wat?

Nice build!

For The scourge, u say "Its very powerful but you only get your damage if you shield charge an enemy to activate the "recently hit" portion of the item."

So does it only work with shield charge? If not, why not use Orb of Storms, Blight or similar skills to trigger the 70%?
And do the skills have to be linked in the claw?
Last edited by ukab on Jan 2, 2018, 1:04:22 AM
"
ukab wrote:
Nice build!

For The scourge, u say "Its very powerful but you only get your damage if you shield charge an enemy to activate the "recently hit" portion of the item."

So does it only work with shield charge? If not, why not use Orb of Storms, Blight or similar skills to trigger the 70%?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Scourge

"
70% increased Minion Damage if you have Hit Recently

If you have Hit recently

I dont believe you can activate the dmg on a spell

Blight is one of the few spells in the game that applies no "hits"

You can test it out and check to see

Otherwise it require you to have hit in the last 4 seconds to activate the dmg

Me saying - you only get your damage if you shield charge

wasnt being literal, I was just talking about the build in the way I had it setup.

I would only get my 70% from shield charging
"
"
ukab wrote:
Nice build!

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Scourge

"
70% increased Minion Damage if you have Hit Recently

If you have Hit recently

I dont believe you can activate the dmg on a spell

Blight is one of the few spells in the game that applies no "hits"

Otherwise it require you to have hit in the last 4 seconds to activate the dmg

Me saying - you only get your damage if you shield charge

wasnt being literal, I was just talking about the build in the way I had it setup.

I would only get my 70% from shield charging

dude what. it literally works with everything that hits, even normal attack. just check the character sheet after you hit. I'd use ball lightning or arc with Curse on Hit to proc it from distance.
Thanks for the clarification, I'll use ball of Lightning :)
"
dude what. it literally works with everything that hits, even normal attack

Uhm we were talking about spells and my response was -
"

Also there is the whole thing with having absolutely no gem sockets available for a ball lightning setup so therefore you shield charge as your movement skill and get your scourge damage from the shield charge.

Very simple

If you wanna run other setups ur welcome to test whatever you want.
Hello, I would like to ask you what kind of points I should take after the changes in Ascendancy. Is Bone Sculptor a good alternative to Alberon's Warpath? I think that Puppet Master is obligatory but I do not know about other options
"
Eodar wrote:
Hello, I would like to ask you what kind of points I should take after the changes in Ascendancy. Is Bone Sculptor a good alternative to Alberon's Warpath? I think that Puppet Master is obligatory but I do not know about other options

Honestly Id probably run spectres instead of pure skele mage.

Skele mage was pretty good but after the changes its nothing compared to the solar guard spectres
which you dont have to resummon.

This league I was running solar guards with melee skeleton setup in helm.

Skeletons melee can easily reach over 1 mill dps and combined with the op solar guards i was creaming all content.

I never got elder to go to red maps so i gave up on the league and gave away all my shit.

I made alot of exalts farming uber lab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info