Deleted

After you will get GMP and spell echo it's funnest leveling skill i have ever played, great build.
"
FIckakco wrote:
After you will get GMP and spell echo it's funnest leveling skill i have ever played, great build.

Glad to hear!
sorry I didnt realise that my character was on private could you check my stuff and see what i could improve, I start to really struggle at tier 11 maps.
Currently playing this build. Love it - still only beginning, but waaaaay more fun than my SB-Scion. :)

"
sorry I didnt realise that my character was on private could you check my stuff and see what i could improve, I start to really struggle at tier 11 maps.

I'm pretty sure you only have to use two Dead Reckoning Jewels, you can run Zombies for Meatshields and.. I don't know if the helmet is any good for this build. Your ring, amulet and gloves are extremely lacking in +Life.
Last edited by Fangschrecke on Aug 18, 2017, 7:44:20 AM
What would be your endgame gear and why ?

Like would you go for Baron late game if the currency is there or what are the options for late game gear ?
Any videos of this build in action? Currently playing GC Mine build, even thou damage is good, placing mines and detonating them is kind of a hastle. Is play-style for this kind of similar? Place skeletons and run? And how far can this build be pushed?
Am curious myself to see how this build fares towards endgame. Would be nice if there were some youtube videos at T12+ maps to see how it does. I do want to do it, but I'd like to have a build that can reasonably clear endgame content with this type of setup (skele mages).

Also, Catarina has a crafting prefix for body armour that gives +2 to max number of skeles. So maybe a decent rare 6L with stats (life, resists - and 5B 1G) an open prefix to stick that on may be as good as a +1 tabula?
Last edited by reciprocate on Aug 18, 2017, 2:56:39 PM
"
Mayjor wrote:

Okay so looking at your gear I can see numerous problems

1. You are running a deodre's ring even though you only run 2 curses.
Everyone already has 1 curse, you grab whispers of doom which gives +1 = 2 total curses.
If you run that ring It means you are intending to run 3 total curses.

2. Your gear overall has really low total life.
Id say drop the alberon boots untill you are higher level (which means more base life) and untill you get better gear on other pieces.

3. You are not using a bone helmet which is 40% minion damage

If you feel too squishy drop the boots/deodre ring/ and upgrade life on your gear.

You can also grab a 7% life jewel with minion damage for around 30c atm
"
Hakouri wrote:
What would be your endgame gear and why ?

Like would you go for Baron late game if the currency is there or what are the options for late game gear ?

Baron wouldnt help our build at all

It gives your STR to your minions.

We dont stack str, but even if we did STR = Life and Melee Physical Damage

It wouldnt benefit our skeletons dps, and we would lose damage drom dropping the 40% minion damage implicit from a bone helmet.

For late game gear it is possible to eventually replace Victaro's charity.

Id have to do some path of building checks and figure out how much spell damage/cast speed you need on a rare shield to give more damage then the frenzy/power charges.

"
mahoumage wrote:
Any videos of this build in action? Currently playing GC Mine build, even thou damage is good, placing mines and detonating them is kind of a hastle. Is play-style for this kind of similar? Place skeletons and run? And how far can this build be pushed?

Similar playstyle?

Probably, put skeletons down, cast flesh offering, re-position skeles or keep moving forward.

How far can it be pushed?

Well our single target can hit around 2 mill so.... thats pretty far.

(but this is with a maxed out setup. It also doesn't take into account boss curse mitigation)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info