(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
Hollycz wrote:

actual bleeding does almost no damage.

just rofl
hello. clear speed is very good same as fun from playing but i have problem with bosses, for example bosses above t6+ are very hard, sometimes it takes about 30 seconds to even 2 minutes (crypt boss) to get rid of them, its hard to tell if im doing something wrong or its just lack of nodes? here is my build.

BF_bejou
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/majzelski/characters
Can you post a lab run?
Edit- sorry phone double posted for some reason
Last edited by theblink on Aug 15, 2017, 7:55:16 AM
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
Hollycz wrote:

actual bleeding does almost no damage.

just rofl

im sorry mate but i notice bleeding on white and blue mobs, sure its not 8 stacks but i just tried this in zana map and there was a high hp yellow mob. i am aware that my dps is not horrible (1500 on BF) and that is why bleeding does no damage even stacked. i gotta lvl up and then see what's really is this bleeding :P

can you post screen of your BF or even better someone post PoB link plz. maybe i have good dps but it seems low on paper. ty

edit: pretty sure its just me looking at numbers wrong :D clearing maps fast even bosses on my level but still plz PoB :) ty
Last edited by Hollycz on Aug 15, 2017, 9:38:48 AM
"
majzelski wrote:
hello. clear speed is very good same as fun from playing but i have problem with bosses, for example bosses above t6+ are very hard, sometimes it takes about 30 seconds to even 2 minutes (crypt boss) to get rid of them, its hard to tell if im doing something wrong or its just lack of nodes? here is my build.

BF_bejou
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/majzelski/characters

First take off ur jewels slots and get some dps nodes, respec hematopgay to ambidexterity, and take Crimson Dance it will increase ur dps on bosses! Jewels that u have, they are too bad, the core idea is to have 2 damage mod on it that can affect bf and bleed together, so if u dont have such jeweles dont use this slots till u get it! And work on gear a bit, u need to craft gloves with pure phys\life and asp, and ull be fine!

"
Hollycz wrote:

im sorry mate but i notice bleeding on white and blue mobs, sure its not 8 stacks but i just tried this in zana map and there was a high hp yellow mob. i am aware that my dps is not horrible (1500 on BF) and that is why bleeding does no damage even stacked. i gotta lvl up and then see what's really is this bleeding :P

can you post screen of your BF or even better someone post PoB link plz. maybe i have good dps but it seems low on paper. ty

Path of building calculate bleed dps wrong, already explained this like billion times :D Bleed is not the damage source of this build, bleed and bflurry synergy is.
And btw u can have map modes or mobs them selfs thet mitigate phys and bleed damage, like armored one!
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 15, 2017, 9:43:50 AM
"
theblink wrote:
Can you post a lab run?

My monitor is broken for now, im using small TV instead lol xD so i guess im done with video for awhile! But belive me, this build can do all keys run ez! i got all my currency from lab early in a league!

All good friend. You literally posted this guide the day I was hmmm I really want to try something with all of the bleeding and gladiator. I'm not good enough/patient to do myself :s
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
theblink wrote:
Can you post a lab run?

My monitor is broken for now, im using small TV instead lol xD so i guess im done with video for awhile! But belive me, this build can do all keys run ez! i got all my currency from lab early in a league!

I did uber lab with all key very easy, just cannot face-tank Izaro.
Can someone take a look at my build. Character's name is TrumpCountry. The tooltip in POB has you clocked at 300k dps after I fucked with your gems and lowered the gear to be more average than perfect. Problem is my DPS is only hitting around 120k DPS with Conc effect while yours is 300k. I cant seem to figure out what wrong. Ive done so many thing in POB with my character, rolling perfect rings, using a perfect queen, quality gems, etc and I still cannot touch the DPS you are hitting.

The max map I can do rn is T9 and the bosses are very slow to kill. I almost killed normal Atziri and that was a pain. In the videos you have your attack speed is insane too. Having a tough time figuring out what is wrong with my build. Hoping you can help me out. (PS: I tried my build with max skill points in POB and that wasnt the cause of bad DPS either)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info