(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

I'm thinking of just straight up going a str/dex chest since you only lose around 2-3k damage, instead of your sanity.
"
Enrovy wrote:
I'm thinking of just straight up going a str/dex chest since you only lose around 2-3k damage, instead of your sanity.

yeah it works, but u will die at high tear maps\uLab\uAtziri. Hybrid can wark for solo mapping t8-t11
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 14, 2017, 7:21:14 PM
I've got a few more questions if you don't mind:

Which gems would you try to corrupt to 21?

I am trying the Flame Golem without CWDT atm and it seems to work ok for me. Any suggestions what to use the gained gem slot from CWDT? Maybe Increased Duration for Enduring Cry?

And, since I'm pretty inexpierienced: When do you use Enduring Cry and Ancestral Protector? Every fight, only for map bosses or something inbetween?
So a quick update from my last post, just completed merc lab at 66 with all the gear and wow, izaro just melted, no issues what so ever, i look forward to filling out the passive tree, currently at 4.1k HP but the leech is insane.

Ty again for the guide and for putting in the levelling guide (bit late for me but will help others).
"
Gnorakir wrote:
I've got a few more questions if you don't mind:

Which gems would you try to corrupt to 21?

I am trying the Flame Golem without CWDT atm and it seems to work ok for me. Any suggestions what to use the gained gem slot from CWDT? Maybe Increased Duration for Enduring Cry?

And, since I'm pretty inexpierienced: When do you use Enduring Cry and Ancestral Protector? Every fight, only for map bosses or something inbetween?

Yeah golem can work w\o cwdt, cuz mobs missing much, we will fix it on a first page, check my profile for links, inc duration dont give anything to enduring cry :D im using Ec at packs, it gives me 3 end charges and we have ascedancy node(Outmatch and Outlast) that gives us 30% phys reduction! Totem killing reflect mobs, and boost up ur asp at bosses!

"
So a quick update from my last post, just completed merc lab at 66 with all the gear and wow, izaro just melted, no issues what so ever, i look forward to filling out the passive tree, currently at 4.1k HP but the leech is insane.

Ty again for the guide and for putting in the levelling guide (bit late for me but will help others).

Im glad to hear it! Thank u2 :D
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 14, 2017, 8:53:43 PM
based on your experience, do you think oak or killing all 3 for bandit is best? yes ive ready most of the thread
In the videos are you using The Goddess Scorned or is it just a skin transfer?

Last edited by Cyhiprynce on Aug 15, 2017, 2:59:38 AM
`
Last edited by Cyhiprynce on Aug 15, 2017, 3:00:06 AM
"
pera00vr wrote:
I am trying this build, it essentially league starter so I play on extreme budget for now, also did some research and wanted to share.
Those bleed dps value from path of building are correct, just multiply them by 8 they deal less damage then 2 hits from bf. Anyway only node that does something is bloodletting so thats easy extra 10 passives. I mean they give you 100% chance to bleed, but you deal no bleed damage and its only good for "damage against bleeding enemies", but since we hit often bleed chance from ascendancy will do.
only builds that kind of work are two handed sunder or something (with high weapon base damage) or shadow with crit nodes and "perfect agony" and damage over time. Didn't try them just saw the builds.
Our build got low base damage but it hits fast so no bleed dps. On the other hand increased dmg is insane that dreamfeather and flasks just wow.
Also I think its better to take right sides of dual wield and sword passive wheels, and even better to cut that top gem slot get int on ring and take both sides. If you remove bleed nodes you can take evasion and life nodes from scion or raider or some extra life if that evasion nodes are too far, maybe take one side of sword and axe wheel in the middle.
This advice is from dude who have just spent all his chaos(2 of them lol) to buy corrupted 5link chest to do cruel lab,so keep that in mind :D .

leveling impression: fast, safe, damage from lakishus at 28 is super high,but it starts to drop pretty quickly but gratuitous violence keeps clear speed going. Just switched to scaeva gladius and it not good improvement, dps almost tripled but attack speed is much lower so clear speed is almost the same because of gratuitous violence, its noticeable with bosses and totem damage (note I switched to leveled gems as suggested in one post when going from 4l to 5l)

TL;DR cut bleed and top gem slot( get int on ring), get full dual wield and sword passive wheels maybe some more life and evasion

Yo i was thinking the same and wondered why we take bleed damage nodes when the actual bleeding does almost no damage.
Still strong build t8 maps on lvl 72 but only issue is survivability but i have still about 18 paasive points to go so i assume i will get there
"
theblink wrote:
based on your experience, do you think oak or killing all 3 for bandit is best? yes ive ready most of the thread

i did oak.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info