(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

So, it's definitely possible to make a very effective budget version of this build. My sheet dps is the same with the dreamfeather swords compared with 2 scaeva gladius (price ~1 alc). My evasion is ~10k as my boots and gloves are still pretty bad, but my queen of the forest is 2900 and the alpha howl helm is at 800, so both of those are near max. There's still some room for improvement, but it's maybe about 5% damage increase each on the dreamfeathers.

It's only when I pop a flask with an evasion buff that my dps with the dreamfeathers passes that of the scaeva galdius. The dreamfeathers are better, but the build still works perfectly fine with two swords that are basically free. And if you're not using the dreamfeathers, you also probably don't need a queen of the forest right away either. I'd get the queen of the forest before the swords as the evasion increase is a huge defensive boost.

So you can throw some gear together that's quite cheap and still have a completely viable character, I wish I had started with this guy over a witch summoner build. Way more fun.
"
PlutoShade wrote:
So, it's definitely possible to make a very effective budget version of this build. My sheet dps is the same with the dreamfeather swords compared with 2 scaeva gladius (price ~1 alc). My evasion is ~10k as my boots and gloves are still pretty bad, but my queen of the forest is 2900 and the alpha howl helm is at 800, so both of those are near max. There's still some room for improvement, but it's maybe about 5% damage increase each on the dreamfeathers.

It's only when I pop a flask with an evasion buff that my dps with the dreamfeathers passes that of the scaeva galdius. The dreamfeathers are better, but the build still works perfectly fine with two swords that are basically free. And if you're not using the dreamfeathers, you also probably don't need a queen of the forest right away either. I'd get the queen of the forest before the swords as the evasion increase is a huge defensive boost.

So you can throw some gear together that's quite cheap and still have a completely viable character, I wish I had started with this guy over a witch summoner build. Way more fun.

Ty for u info, im glad u like it :)
After completing my Achievement for the 100 uber lab runs on my Maruder EQ i wanted to reroll a new char with the currency i had made.

I have bought all the main items for the build for when i hit the desired levels, i started the char this morning and am currently level 53 and its just a breeze (ty for the tip with ashrend, works a charm).

loving the playstyle and cant wait to test the new content when i have all the gear equipped (onlt did up to t8 on my EQ before i started the lab farm).

Ty for the guide, will update how things are going when im fully geared.
I'm following this guide and i like the idea of this build.
You killed shaper and uber with this build - but with 4R 1G 1B.
BladeFlurry - Melee Phys - AoE/Conc - Brut - Ruthless - Chance Bleed?

Ist it possible with 3R 2G 1B or is the difference not that much?

It would be nice, to see some screenshots of your stats (def/off), in order to compare with the own build.

Nice build-guide btw. :)
"
A7X89 wrote:
I'm following this guide and i like the idea of this build.
You killed shaper and uber with this build - but with 4R 1G 1B.
BladeFlurry - Melee Phys - AoE/Conc - Brut - Ruthless - Chance Bleed?

Ist it possible with 3R 2G 1B or is the difference not that much?

It would be nice, to see some screenshots of your stats (def/off), in order to compare with the own build.

Nice build-guide btw. :)

Omg not ruthless :D

BFlurry > Chance to bleed > Melee Phys > Brut > Faster attacks > conc effect(inc aoe for unshaped)

killed him 2nd time to make sure that first time wasnt accident xDDD

Ty too! im glad ppl using this! :D

Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 14, 2017, 2:43:59 PM
This build looks great! It can do hall of grandmasters as well?
I am trying this build, it essentially league starter so I play on extreme budget for now, also did some research and wanted to share.
Those bleed dps value from path of building are correct, just multiply them by 8 they deal less damage then 2 hits from bf. Anyway only node that does something is bloodletting so thats easy extra 10 passives. I mean they give you 100% chance to bleed, but you deal no bleed damage and its only good for "damage against bleeding enemies", but since we hit often bleed chance from ascendancy will do.
only builds that kind of work are two handed sunder or something (with high weapon base damage) or shadow with crit nodes and "perfect agony" and damage over time. Didn't try them just saw the builds.
Our build got low base damage but it hits fast so no bleed dps. On the other hand increased dmg is insane that dreamfeather and flasks just wow.
Also I think its better to take right sides of dual wield and sword passive wheels, and even better to cut that top gem slot get int on ring and take both sides. If you remove bleed nodes you can take evasion and life nodes from scion or raider or some extra life if that evasion nodes are too far, maybe take one side of sword and axe wheel in the middle.
This advice is from dude who have just spent all his chaos(2 of them lol) to buy corrupted 5link chest to do cruel lab,so keep that in mind :D .

leveling impression: fast, safe, damage from lakishus at 28 is super high,but it starts to drop pretty quickly but gratuitous violence keeps clear speed going. Just switched to scaeva gladius and it not good improvement, dps almost tripled but attack speed is much lower so clear speed is almost the same because of gratuitous violence, its noticeable with bosses and totem damage (note I switched to leveled gems as suggested in one post when going from 4l to 5l)

TL;DR cut bleed and top gem slot( get int on ring), get full dual wield and sword passive wheels maybe some more life and evasion
"
Quixote77 wrote:
This build looks great! It can do hall of grandmasters as well?

Yes! But u need to respec crimson dance and kite them!
Thank you the leveling section, by far the best I've seen to date, can't wait to get back to mapping with this build!
"
Massa2013 wrote:
Thank you the leveling section, by far the best I've seen to date, can't wait to get back to mapping with this build!

You are welcome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info