(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

new question... why alpha howl? sure we get the +2 in grace because it's an aura. but nothing else socketed gets the +2 that's worthwhile really? we lose a small bit of aoe on the vulnerability affect... doesnt effect the amount of increased damage that enemies take.. just the radius of the converted curse.

with perfect form we'd get a much larger evasion boost and better overall stats from a strong resist rare helmet as we could get an extra 12% cold resist easy. and other resists on gear.

I think that would make more sense? (not super confident from straying from builds still learning the game)
@Sleepykaye: High eva, less reservation so you have mana for golem/bf/totem, and immune to freeze, which is super nice. The +2 is just a bonus. You could run a rare helm, but the bonus' that alpha's gives is really nice overall.

Also, this build can still clear everything with A perfect form instead of QOTF. Did Uber atziri(Axe!) and Shaper x3(woot 1 sword/2x gloves drop)

Took a few shaper sets to get the mechanics down(I've never even attempted him before this league), and Uber was a 1 shot. So with a few tweaks this build is still viable. Though since the OP already stated that (s)he wasn't updating this league due to playing a different build, you'll have to take it upon yourselves to make some adjustments.
I was just a little confused at why you would want alpha howl outside of the less mana reservation. didn't know if freeze was really that big of a deal, never had an issue with it myself. i have plenty of mana already for anything i need. i can still activate everything w/no issues. similar evasion, more cold resist, stats so i can drop carnage heart and gain more resists/damage/etc., (less i'm missing something), path of building suggests I wont gain any increased leech per second rate if i have carnage vs not.

I'm not directly stating anyones builds are wrong i'm moreso trying to search for answers in how i could improve further i guess. Felt like the alpha howl was limiting me.
"
Colanth wrote:
@Sleepykaye: High eva, less reservation so you have mana for golem/bf/totem, and immune to freeze, which is super nice. The +2 is just a bonus. You could run a rare helm, but the bonus' that alpha's gives is really nice overall.

Also, this build can still clear everything with A perfect form instead of QOTF. Did Uber atziri(Axe!) and Shaper x3(woot 1 sword/2x gloves drop)

Took a few shaper sets to get the mechanics down(I've never even attempted him before this league), and Uber was a 1 shot. So with a few tweaks this build is still viable. Though since the OP already stated that (s)he wasn't updating this league due to playing a different build, you'll have to take it upon yourselves to make some adjustments.

Can you post your build?
This build remains the most fun; any plans to update for Bestiary 3.2?? Please?
"
Ortho34 wrote:

i played this build for 2 league and it was pure fun, the only thing who change from the 3.0
is replace queen of the forest by perfect form, if you over cap your cold resist you will have more dps and evasion than with queen of the forest and you win artic armor...
it's one of my favorit build
"Mod is dead YO!" | "Get a Shield Nub!"
"
Blackbow wrote:
"
Ortho34 wrote:

i played this build for 2 league and it was pure fun, the only thing who change from the 3.0
is replace queen of the forest by perfect form, if you over cap your cold resist you will have more dps and evasion than with queen of the forest and you win artic armor...
it's one of my favorit build

awesome, thanks for the insight!
Hello, will this build work in 3.3? and what changes can be made?
"
SinteZza wrote:
Hello, will this build work in 3.3? and what changes can be made?

Hello, yes it's working good, but after changes to Ailments, Gems, Tree and more from 3.0 up to now it's need few changes that make its alot of better. I'm calculate alot and read about bleed mechanic.

ZiggyD make great job to explain it here: (youtube and doc version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqifwelsCQ4
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-HwTFKDTwzQejkn7fLmqRLcgT3RK8dsI6frS5H2-h_0/edit

The Blade Furry have low base damage what its calculate for Bleed i check it and best DPS we can get from new Double Strike it's really a monster but clear speed it's not perfect (need melee splash and the Gladiator Gratuitous Violence make a job but still other skill are faster on clear here).

"
Double Strike
Now deals 3-5 additional physical damage against bleeding enemies at gem level 1, up to 113-169 additional physical damage against bleeding enemies at gem level 20.

Another good options it's Lacerate (get bleed and AoE boost in 3.3) and Reave (have great Base damage we need perfect AoE and it's realy fast.

Also the items we can get corrupted belt +20% Grace aura effect. The Impresence amulet its perfect one. Chest, Perfect form will be best but in Duble Strike/Reave/Lacerate i use 5 red 1 green socket so its hard to get one like that (i think Belly it's the best one we lost a bit Eva but get Armour and we still have alot of %Armour in tree).

I will post my progress on the work for this build and maybe make the full new guide for my build that its inspirated by this one! (the problem its my English grammar ;( ) ;)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2171678 My bleed build inspirated by this one :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info