(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Since in 3.1 VP was moved close to Duelist, i think it make sense to pick it. What you think?
I make it as my league starter it's still great!

About the chest: The Snowblind Grace it's a prefect one(very cheap and late game update to The Perfect Form will be BiS i think). I spend ~30C on my actual gear (have only 185% uncapped cold res) and have 17966 evasion on 71 lvl and a cheap gear.

@OrKToS VP, i will take it when i have a carnage amu :)
"
Bladewing_M wrote:

3.1 update: A half-dozen major build components got nerfed, not much to say here.

What was nerfed aside QoTF? for me build looks good, maybe with new BiS chest.
Is there a green-Gem alternativ for one of the support gems for Blade Flurry? Which one qould u use?
onslaught, culling strike, deadly ailments will be work fine.

Late on this league i will try to make this build on poisons :p
"
loczek123 wrote:
I make it as my league starter it's still great!

About the chest: The Snowblind Grace it's a prefect one(very cheap and late game update to The Perfect Form will be BiS i think). I spend ~30C on my actual gear (have only 185% uncapped cold res) and have 17966 evasion on 71 lvl and a cheap gear.

@OrKToS VP, I will take it when i have a carnage amu :)

This is nice man I only had 14k last year with a really nice 6l Queen, so it is good to see I can get more Ev even with the nerfs and you think going for VP is good, I will look into that!

Thanks man
Im having troubel getting so Much Eva. Im sitting at 4k now. have not gotten my Queen, but that is what. another 2k?

There is no extra eva from tree.
"
Heavyb wrote:
Im having troubel getting so Much Eva. Im sitting at 4k now. have not gotten my Queen, but that is what. another 2k?

There is no extra eva from tree.

Do you have Grace? this aura itself gives over 2k ev.
I have now 11k Evasion, and i haave the queen now. this is with Grace. This is my currenter Gear

I have 30211 Evasion on 84 lvl. I don't know how to link gear here but you can see it in my profile. Damage its insane on that evasion i have.

The key its a The Snowblind Grace chest i think it's better then QotF before nerf. Just need to stack cold res on all items. I make some changes in pasives tree to get some extra eva.

Now im save the currency for Perfect Form chest that give me more eva, 30% spell dodge, 10% more dex and arctic armour :)

I try to use Vaal Pact but i like my regen: on dot, my Blood Rage and some other mechanic when we take a dmg and can't leeach.

@UPGRADE i buy a Perfect Form 32049 evasion :)
Last edited by loczek123 on Dec 14, 2017, 10:50:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info