(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Will my 358% QotF be left alone when the gear goes to standard league? Or does it get rerolled?
XB1 gt - xXx G3TZUM xXx
Or The Perfect Form Zodiac Leather, AA get huge boost in this patch :)
But Vulnerability is now red gem, so no more so high INT req. I feel that qotf nerf was more towards lab runners. We will just need to stack some more evasion on other gear.
Last edited by TurboDymoMan on Dec 7, 2017, 1:29:48 AM
Worth replacing golem with brutality bloodlust warchief?
Last edited by Feluto9 on Dec 7, 2017, 5:33:10 AM
Crickets . . .

So OP must be done with this build for 3.1?

XB1 gt - xXx G3TZUM xXx
"
xXxG3TZUMxXx wrote:
Crickets . . .

So OP must be done with this build for 3.1?

damn was hoping there would be some kind of glad BF build I could do.
The core of the build seems to be stable still. Just need to explore other chest options. Hyrri's might be nice for added defense, as would a perfect form for free AA, as other posters have said. QOTF still works well because we rarely hit the 100% movespeed cap unless it's flasks popped/gg gear. Only thing we miss is a bit of eva, which a high end rare with life/tri res would work fine for. Anything 2k+ on chest is enough to pump those dreamfeathers up to endgame.
^^^ thats the thing folks are missing here though. There’s synergy between the QotF and the dreamfeathers via the evasion (remember the 1% increase attack per 450 eva?). GGG literally took a direct swipe at this build by lowering peak evasion by 120%.

Hyrri’s Ire doesnt fit well with the cold damage on a physical damage build. The peak eva on Hyrri’s is actually lower than QotF, which further reduces damage

Add on top of this for XB players with an extremely much smaller pool of goods for jewels. I never once saw a single 3 stat jewel (+phys damage/+life/+damage).

Shaper is tough enough on the XB under these circumstances now. I think with 3.1 the changes have made this build as non-viable for all content in 3.1

Will probably make a solid league starter / mapper / uber lab farm build though. I’m really not sure about peak endgame though . . .

The movement speed nerf just adds salt to the wound really; nerf to dps AND nerf to survivability.

GGG stuck it to everyone in this thread.
XB1 gt - xXx G3TZUM xXx
can you play this build in ssf, without unique ?
Would love to here what we must update on this build to make it viable for 3.1. If there isn't a viable upgrade path, suggestions on another build we could flip this build over to would be great, too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info