(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Thx, I knew it, used trash rings. Must be ok now - at least, it should be better then before.
Hi, I'm currently loving this build but had a question regarding rings.

I know the intellect ring is for maxing vulnerability and the mana leech is great, but due to budgeting what stats are the least important (I.e. Phys Dmg, accuracy, str [on one ring]) just so I can find a solid one with life/res/stats without spending exs.

Thanks!
Thinking about going with this build as a starter for 3.1, but as a Slayer with Haemophilia's gloves and Blood Rage.

Insane and overleech, more damage, immunity to bleed and stun. It seems pretty good too.

Has anyone tried it yet? Any downsides that I'm not seeing at first glance?
Last edited by opethsland on Nov 15, 2017, 6:48:57 AM
Path of building is messed up. Says cant display the art so i am missing the whole side of tree anyone have a picture of the tree i am at lvl 30 not sure where to go after bottom corner strenght please i love this build so far.
I had a blast in Mayhem with this build.
Not that I see many changes in the development manifesto relevant to this build. But I hope the two OPs doing an update for 3.1 as they seem very knowledgeable!
^^^^ on this note Little Mesa, does the upcoming change to QotF kill this particular build?

“Queen of the Forest
Now has 200 to 240% increased Evasion Rating (down from 240 to 380%). The movement speed bonus this item can provide has been capped at 100% for all versions.

Changes to evasion basetypes in The Fall of Oriath both pushed the evasion rating of this item too high, and took the movement speed this item granted to an extreme. We never intended for a single item to be able to provide so much movement speed. Over time as more movement speed and evasion became available this item has become unreasonable. The movement speed players were attaining was not something that the game was designed to handle. This cap is unlikely to affect average use of this item.”

I have been having a blast with this on XB1 ... was really hoping to apply what I’ve learned for my first POE playthrough in Harbinger Chaplenge League to the upcoming 3.1 challenge league.
XB1 gt - xXx G3TZUM xXx
Hmm all time i think this build will be my league starter but now, i don't know if it's still good? After this nerf? :(
Also wondering if the QOTF nerf is too much? Was also gonna play this in Abyss as This build looks awesome.
Doesn't look like this build is impacted much but the 100% queen of the forest nerf is still gonna sting.

Maybe it's better to use Kintsugi or Hyrri's instead? Kintsugis 50% increased evasion rating if you have been hit recently would give similiar results, but i'm not sure if using post nerf queen would be better or not.
Last edited by Feluto9 on Dec 6, 2017, 10:29:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info