(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Yeah will do, just checking the daily reset route with POE LAB on twitch, charge disrupters and conduits ,awesome layout haha.

Will get it done in the morning, once that is done, i might just farm for the helmet enchant either on this toon or my eq. Not sure if you posted the ideal enchant i take it its blade flurry damage?

"
Yeah will do, just checking the daily reset route with POE LAB on twitch, charge disrupters and conduits ,awesome layout haha.

Will get it done in the morning, once that is done, i might just farm for the helmet enchant either on this toon or my eq. Not sure if you posted the ideal enchant i take it its blade flurry damage?

Bf damage ofc
Gear wise what should i upgrade? I know I have to get Queen of the forest, and I already have it, just havent 6 linked it yet.
"
tannakhan wrote:
Gear wise what should i upgrade? I know I have to get Queen of the forest, and I already have it, just havent 6 linked it yet.

Craft ur spiked gloves first, alt regal is good for it, u need t1\2 life and flat phys, than regal hope to res or asp, if res craft asp at haku
How important is the mana leech on your rings? I'm only level 66 atm, but got no mana problems. Will it get worse later on?
Don't know why but for me dps and survi on 6 link Queen of the Forest with BF is worse than on 5 link Belly with Sunder. I did respec earlier today (lvl 90). Still leveling gems and missing few jewels and items but I expected more.
So I tried vorici for my 5l, but I ended up with a 4r 1g sockets. Do you think a 4r 1g setup is better than the 3r 2g by dropping faster attacks and using another red gem instead?

What would be my ideal 4r 1g setup for my 5l until i'm able to 6l?
So I tried vorici for my 5l, but I ended up with a 4r 1g sockets. Do you think a 4r 1g setup is better than the 3r 2g by dropping faster attacks and using another red gem instead?

What would be my ideal 4r 1g setup for my 5l until i'm able to 6l?
Does bleeding get overwritten by higher damage hits? Lets say we hit 8 times with initial bf hit for 300 bleeding damage and them release the big one. Does the big one takes over of one bleed stack with more damage?

Yday bought 20% gems but just fyi i was running t10 naps since lvl74 17/0 gems and 5l qotf and shitty rings. Need to buy some with phys damage and int. Also get phys. Gloves but i will probably get some cheap rings and save for 6l

Ty for the build mate
Sry if it was asked before i have read through all the pages an have not found a Question to the Dreamfeathers why they are the primary choice.

Could anyone please explain to me what makes the Dreamfeathers with around 250dps better then a 350+pdps one hand Sword. Is it the %increased damage that comes from the Evasion?

I have much fun playing this build iam lvl 52 atm and destroys everything in seconds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info