[3.0] New Meta?! Cast on Melee Kill Dark Pact?! 2c Starter Budget?! 5 Million DPS Single Target?!

Mathil just posted a vid that used the wasp next and dendrobate , so prices for them are about to peak real quick
"
Moneru wrote:
You aren't going to have 20 wither stacks on a target since you left that on 20 for fun.
You aren't going to have flasks up 24/7 all the time.
Your curse effectiveness vs bosses is much lower.
You won't have full power charges vs bosses.
You won't have frenzies vs bosses.
The boss won't be on full life after you hit it once.
You won't have killed recently vs bosses.
You don't have your dps vs bosses and you hardly need any damage to clear non boss content.

This is what you advertise.

http://imgur.com/a/hm9Sh

This is realistic when it matters.

http://imgur.com/alfEEcn

From 5 million to under 1 million where it matters.

I do have 20 wither stacks with Totem, do the duration / cast speed maths

Also I'm not talking about DPS vs bosses, if I would then I would use auras instead of curses, dendro instead of cospri and enable the boss DPS option on path of building. I do use viper strike only vs bosses so yeah you are probably right :) Updating guide today with real boss dps numbers.
what i dont get about this build is that you're running 3 curses, but the chest only allows 1 extra? am i missing something or ?
How do you get the required uniques for one alc? A cospris is like 145c 5linked?
"
Moneru wrote:

Check my profile character DarkPerfected. Swap ventors for diamonds, hh for leather, and biscos for any rare with life if you want cheaper.

Great. I will use those uniques if they drop to me.
Ill delete my current char and start over. Thanks
Build feels nice, that's all that counts.
Thanks for the writeup.
Patch 1.3 - never forget the big qq!
Hey if you have your resistances capped , how does the new amulet Maligaro's Cruelty go with this build ?
Confused on what to do with Wasp Nest. You say in the lvling section to equip it at 62, but then back up the guide continues and says to take a bunch of nodes before equipping Wasp Nest? Which is it?
"fast clearspeed" LOL
What lvl should the gems be ? all maxed ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info