[3.0] New Meta?! Cast on Melee Kill Dark Pact?! 2c Starter Budget?! 5 Million DPS Single Target?!

Hi, i am new to the game and as confusing as it is your guide really makes it easier for me, the character i made with it so far goes incredibly well, but i do not understand something so maybe you can help me, i am already level 28 and if i look at the passive skill tree progression i am about 16 points behind from where i should be... is it just a mistake in a guide or am i missing a bunch of skill points on the way?
"
ziggyzaggy wrote:
Hi, i am new to the game and as confusing as it is your guide really makes it easier for me, the character i made with it so far goes incredibly well, but i do not understanding something so maybe you can help me, i am already level 28 and if i look at the passive skill tree progression i am about 16 points behind from where i should be... is it just a mistake in a guide or am i missing a bunch of skill points on the way?

My fault, will fix this!
very cool buid =]
will definitely try this one for my next char
Thank you! And again great guide, really love playing it.
:D TY MAN! I was so frustrated cause i didnt know what to play 3.0 and just did not start fall of oriath... NOW I KNOW!!(patching and rdy to lvl whole night 8)) <3 but I would like to know if u have some gear in mind to make it rly beast... kind of a BIiS List for those who may obtain more then 2c you know? Was just an idea of improving ur rly cool underdog guide!

well done!
"
Kuhmate wrote:
:D TY MAN! I was so frustrated cause i didnt know what to play 3.0 and just did not start fall of oriath... NOW I KNOW!!(patching and rdy to lvl whole night 8)) <3 but I would like to know if u have some gear in mind to make it rly beast... kind of a BIiS List for those who may obtain more then 2c you know? Was just an idea of improving ur rly cool underdog guide!

well done!

You would need a really sick rare claw to beat The Wasp Nest ( 330+ Dps with Crit Chance and Crit Multi, good luck :D )

I also just bought Breath of the Council which is really is a really nice improvement over Singularity.

For the rest, I have no clue :S
I really want to make a Shadow but can't decide between three builds. This one, Tri-Element Trap and FireNova Mine =(
"
Iamandre wrote:
I really want to make a Shadow but can't decide between three builds. This one, Tri-Element Trap and FireNova Mine =(

Try this one, you can always go Dark pact or Viper Strike / Blade Flurry / Essence Drain / Blight if you don't like it :P
"
Yagamai wrote:
"
Iamandre wrote:

Try this one, you can always go Dark pact or Viper Strike / Blade Flurry / Essence Drain / Blight if you don't like it :P

I'm relativelly new to the game, isn't the leveling items quite expensive? Specially with the links needed?
when should i start using claws and castonmeleekill, cause im starting to die at level
46 to bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info