[3.0] New Meta?! Cast on Melee Kill Dark Pact?! 2c Starter Budget?! 5 Million DPS Single Target?!

There is no way to get 5k life with the gear on your post, I checked your Path of building stat, some of the items are not right.

With this build 4K~4.5k would be the most you can get, which you get 1 shot very easy from bosses, beside that, this is a fun build to have.
Gonna try this out! looks amazing.
"
mithras001 wrote:
There is no way to get 5k life with the gear on your post, I checked your Path of building stat, some of the items are not right.

With this build 4K~4.5k would be the most you can get, which you get 1 shot very easy from bosses, beside that, this is a fun build to have.

You can get 120+ life on gear now, easy to get 5k. Also, there's no boss that does 5k damage and can't be dodged and this character is pro in dodging things with this whirling blades speed :D
Last edited by Yagamai on Aug 22, 2017, 2:11:41 PM
"
Yagamai wrote:
"
mithras001 wrote:

You can get 120+ life on gear now, easy to get 5k. Also, there's no boss that does 5k damage and can't be dodged and this character is pro in dodging things with this whirling blades speed :D

Sorry I meant with 'normal budget', you won't be able to get that much life.

Don't get me wrong, I am loving this build, it is fun to play, and low cost compare to most of the other guide.

Hopefully when I farm enough I can get replace some of the gears and improve some of the survivability a bit more.
Most fun levelling build but one of the worst boss builds around. If you dont like zerg rushing nearly all bosses I'd recommend another dark pact build unfortunately, this one is wet cardboard in terms of survivability.
Bloated and unrealistic POB numbers for view whoring. No life at all and dps might peak around 2m in a real situation.

If you want to play a decent build don't even think about touching this crap.
Last edited by Moneru on Aug 23, 2017, 4:14:01 PM
"
Moneru wrote:
Bloated and unrealistic POB numbers for view whoring. No life at all and dps might peak around 2m in a real situation.

If you want to play a decent build don't even think about touching this crap.

There's nothing unrealistic about the POB numbers, they even go higher than I'm showing and the gear is really cheap. Read the comments before posting crap like this. And if 5k life + enfeeble ( 8k effective life? ), insane instant regeneration and instakilling everything isn't enough for your defence then I don't know what is... It's not a hardcore build it's a softcore build!. I did uber lab with max keys from izaro about 50 times and atziri about 10 times with no issues at all.

Updating build tomorrow!
Last edited by Yagamai on Aug 23, 2017, 5:11:31 PM
You aren't going to have 20 wither stacks on a target since you left that on 20 for fun.
You aren't going to have flasks up 24/7 all the time.
Your curse effectiveness vs bosses is much lower.
You won't have full power charges vs bosses.
You won't have frenzies vs bosses.
The boss won't be on full life after you hit it once.
You won't have killed recently vs bosses.
You don't have your dps vs bosses and you hardly need any damage to clear non boss content.

This is what you advertise.

http://imgur.com/a/hm9Sh

This is realistic when it matters.

http://imgur.com/alfEEcn

From 5 million to under 1 million where it matters.
Last edited by Moneru on Aug 24, 2017, 12:25:20 AM
So, is there any other Dark Pack builds around? Atleast this is fun build to play, i love Dark Pack.
"
juujika wrote:
So, is there any other Dark Pack builds around? Atleast this is fun build to play, i love Dark Pack.

Check my profile character DarkPerfected. Swap ventors for diamonds, hh for leather, and biscos for any rare with life if you want cheaper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info