Upcoming Additions to the Harbinger League

Still need much more additions and buffs to Harbinger League then that.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I personally feel that life is way too under powered at this point. Without the use of certain unique items (Belly of the Beast, Kaom's Heart) , it seems nearly impossible to get a reasonable amount of life. I feel that life pieces need to have % to maximum life mods just like ES does. I also feel that resistances play too huge of a role in this game and they are extremely hard to cap especially on a low budget.

I think one to two resistance rolls per piece should be all you need to easily cap resistances and not two to three on every set. Meanwhile chaos resistance seems impossible to cap.

Yes you can get a good amount of life if you have currency to buy highly rolled life armor with loads of resistances. However, at the beginning of the league it feels too hard to get a good amount of life. I am running a FrostBlade Raider and currently level 78 and am barely over 3000 life. I have vaal pact for instant life leech and several leech nodes and I still struggle to not insta-die in every map.

In short, it is simply too hard to get in a position that I can comfortably farm, especially at the beginning of the league. With 950 hours of playtime and a few hundred dollars paid to the supporters I feel I have a valid viewpoint.

The only people that run around on the forums saying "Well git gud scrub" are simply the moronic or the 0.5% of the no lifes that spend 40-150ex on a full set of gear (including HeadHunter). Or they simply know the entire full meta along with all the hidden game knowledge. The game right now is ridiculously complex to the point that I, a player of more than 950 hours still considers himself a noob -_-

I think my biggest complaint is simply the mechanics that can instantly kill you regardless of how much life, ES, or leech you have unless you dump 50ex into a character and say gitgud. If resistances are to be a huge part of the game I feel they need to be MUCH easier to roll. I have yet to ever find a piece of gear with life/ES and multiple resistances that could sell for any more than 20c.

I just feel the gap between finishing campaign and actually being prepared for maps is still too far across. The only ones saying the game is too easy are the ones that know each and every loophole, trick, tip, and simply shouldn't even be considered in my opinion. Look for the average scrubs that go into the game and instantly die to bleed or many of the insanely strong mechanics.
So basically, you wanna be able to run around like a god...

Yea, you can't do that, every build is gonna have its weakness...
самый лутший меч в игре танцуюший дервиш меняю на жезл бдение рыбака
I've been a casual player since early 2013, and legacy was the first league I played, and for me it was more interesting than the current one. I think that one reason for that is that leaguestones enabled you to shape part of the game experience, and that was really really cool. Now this league simply feels like standard mode + blue dude monster ambush. It's kind of disappointing.

Additionally, I feel the game suffers from the same problems like D2, you find tons of yellow stuff and maybe, MAYBE, 0.1% is interesting, to the point that many players don't even care picking it up for an id. It should be more worthwhile picking up and identifying stuff! Only in the toughest end-game situations the ratio is somewhat better, but even there -- check some videos on YT, those players usually don't collect the rares that drop.
I've been a casual player since early 2013, and legacy was the first league I played, and for me it was more interesting than the current one. I think that one reason for that is that leaguestones enabled you to shape part of the game experience, and that was really really cool. Now this league simply feels like standard mode + blue dude monster ambush. It's kind of disappointing.

Additionally, I feel the game suffers from the same problems like D2, you find tons of yellow stuff and maybe, MAYBE, 0.1% is interesting, to the point that many players don't even care picking it up for an id. It should be more worthwhile picking up and identifying stuff! Only in the toughest end-game situations the ratio is somewhat better, but even there -- check some videos on YT, those players usually don't collect the rares that drop.
nice
I am curious about the choking ash jewel, will we live to see an improvement on one of the oldest skills in the game?
Nice update GGG, can't wait for supporter packs!
"
Gigorahk wrote:
I personally feel that life is way too under powered at this point. Without the use of certain unique items (Belly of the Beast, Kaom's Heart) , it seems nearly impossible to get a reasonable amount of life. I feel that life pieces need to have % to maximum life mods just like ES does. I also feel that resistances play too huge of a role in this game and they are extremely hard to cap especially on a low budget.

Actually, it isnt hard to cap resistances even with crap gear, if all your gear pieces are rares (like mine build). And that's despite i need accuracy roll on every item too! But since most builds want to use uniques for some slots (and often, just to get a bit more life, like Kaom's chest/boots), they'll have much harder time trying to cap resists.

I agree though, that %life mod is needed, to give well-rolled life items higher impact on character's HP, and reduce the neccessity to grab ALL life nodes in vicinity.

As for Harbingers. GGG, please, reconsider "The Enmity Divine" stats. It feels like being just a worse version of Hegemony's Era (that has ~20% less DPS and cant gain power charges). Its Harbinger skill, although powerful, has too long CD and is used randomly, so it isnt useful at all. Supporting skills with Life Leech is also kinda wierd - first, it hardly has any impact for attacks, second - why dont change it to Brutality ggem instead? It's the staff of Brutality Harbinger, and it will be logical for it to support its gems with Brutality support gem :).
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Aug 13, 2017, 12:24:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info