Upcoming Additions to the Harbinger League

Guys, obviously the harbinger league improvements have been delayed for 3 more weeks and the league is going to be extended for 2 months!
"
Unfortunately, the Harbinger Supporter Packs won't be available for purchase this week, but they will likely be available at the middle of next week (alongside the above changes to the league). We are really sorry for the delay!

Reading must be really hard.
With so many Leagues happening, a lot more of my time is spent away from Standard.

Will there be an option to directly transfer a Hide Out from Standard to League (one button click that takes everything as it is placed and transfers it all to the same place in the League you are playing).

I know we can Reclaim items, but there's still a lot of logging and character switching to see what you are reclaiming and where does it go etc.
Are we there yet?
Hey GGG, not to be rude or anything, but maybe you should consider fixing all those Unexpected Disconnection's that me and hundreds of other players are getting, before you decide to add more content to the game
Here are a few things I've noticed

1. Due to lower map density, sustaining maps and getting drops is much harder. I've hit my T10 maps and I barely sustain even with upping the quality and using sextants. Please increase the density or at least improve the spawn rate of magic monsters to compinsate.

2. Harbingers are fine, but they drop pennies ... why bother with them? The only time I kill a harbinger is to kill the rares they spawn for possible maps. I don't bother with drops at all. Please increase the quality of drops by harbingers, this includes allowing them to drop uniques or higher tier maps. I don't give a damn about shards!

3. Legacy League Keystones were so damn fun. Taking them away essentially downgraded the experience. Gone are the days of breaches, beyond, and essences. It is so much harder to gear your character due to these losses. I understand these were a mechanic of last season but this mechanic was so special, it highlighted the history of your game! Maybe let harbingers drop keystones that can be used to improve maps! Please bring this mechanic back in some way!

4. Increasing boss HP so much has really hurt AoE builds and has prevented casuals from progressing. Don't forget, casuals are income for your game. Granted there were builds last season that destroyed bosses in 30 seconds, they were made by people who RMT or No LIfe the game.

5. Everyone has gone Berserker RF//Sunder//Dark Pact due to all of the ES nerfs. If you are starting to play the game, I would choose one of these 3. I feel kinda sad that Dark Pact started off as a Necromancer skill but ended up as a Berserker skill.

6. Increasing the EXP cap was not needed. Just another redundancy in my opinion.

7. The nerf to Commander of Darkness was warranted for party members, but it was not warranted for player minions and the player themselves! Please reconsider this massive nerf for people who wished to play Aura SRS.
"
Qpxswe wrote:
"
Unfortunately, the Harbinger Supporter Packs won't be available for purchase this week, but they will likely be available at the middle of next week (alongside the above changes to the league). We are really sorry for the delay!

Reading must be really hard.

Which was posted last week, so the patch, if mid-week, should be tomorrow or Thursday.
Please remove Transmutation Shards from the Harbinger drop table completely, even if it means they drop fewer items overall. It's a complete garbage drop that has no reason to pollute anybody's screen (if they haven't filtered it out yet).
So.. When ?
hope it comes soon..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info