Upcoming Additions to the Harbinger League

"
bluetalon wrote:
More mobs is a good change. Needs to be on par with breach mob density to be comparable.

Lol u people cant forget breach/legacy mechanic and mob density, with absurd currency drop, breach was great but it is over, as so legacy.
People was used to swim in currency and mob density past 2 leagues, that they forget how it is otherwise, lmao
Last edited by Seymowr on Aug 14, 2017, 10:18:34 AM
When is this change going to happen? I cant feel any change. Now 8 harbinger orbs in and no unique map. You have to do something here, I still have not experienced any league content.
WHEN???? Were waiting... :/
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

So yeah,

stil waiting for harbinger to be less boring
Life will be technically better Soon TM
we need them changes pretty soon!
packs are kinda late tbh
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
Hey GGG,

why did you make this announcement and failed to give us a time frame for their implementation?
Right now (and I guess even after those changes) this League feels like playing standard... Nothing special about it...
Just more useless uniques that most of us won't ever see...
"
bluetalon wrote:
More mobs is a good change. Needs to be on par with breach mob density to be comparable.

after major expansions they never did high impact leagues and said they don t want too. Kind of makes sense they don t want to to me.
so excited :D

bring those mobs <3
Bring on the changes already Boringbinger league is more like it atm, I get 100x more excited when I see a breach in a map, then I do when I see a harbinger :s
Last edited by Lorune on Aug 15, 2017, 5:03:26 AM
Guys, obviously the harbinger league improvements have been delayed for 3 more weeks and the league is going to be extended for 2 months!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info