Upcoming Additions to the Harbinger League

GJ GGG! Thanks for listening to the players on this one!
Not sure if it has been asked/said but when can we expect to see changes to the Harbinger league?

"
slickepinnen wrote:
Not sure if it has been asked/said but when can we expect to see changes to the Harbinger league?

Here for same reason aswell, refreshing every now and then to see if there is anything new.
I killed a few hundred Harbringer Packs already, not a Single Unique... is this a bug?
Is there any chance to get scroll shards cous they are extremly rare? XD
When are the packs coming out!? It's been so almost a week since 3.0 came out!? :(
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Sadly I am going to quit this league.
While I thoroughly enjoyed the playthrough of the new acts (thumbs up on that), the endgame is just very bland since Harbinger league has nothing interesting to offer whatsoever.
No challenge nor reward. You want at least 1 of these aspects before a league is enjoyable.
These changes wont do anything to revive this league.

Looking forward to the next league (going to be a long wait :p )
Last edited by Nazgúl on Aug 12, 2017, 8:19:11 PM
"
Nazgúl wrote:
Sadly I am going to quit this league.
While I thoroughly enjoyed the playthrough of the new acts (thumbs up on that), the endgame is just very bland since Harbinger league has nothing interesting to offer whatsoever.
No challenge nor reward. You want at least 1 of these aspects before a league is enjoyable.
These changes wont do anything to revive this league.

Looking forward to the next league (going to be a long wait :p )

feels the same. Idk,how GGG are so blind? they cant see they are doing just boring bad league?? cant rly understand it. But w/e. Looks like we can try a couple of builds through amazing acts and w8 another 3 month until league ends
Last edited by Melanholic7 on Aug 12, 2017, 8:55:12 PM
I told you!

Hey GGG! I told you!

The reasons that make good leagues and bad leagues, GGG I told you! This Harbinger League...WTF!

It's nice to see you doing the same things and expecting new results.

Kind regards.
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
When is this being released?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info