[3.0] 100% Ele Conversion BV Inquisitor - Life Based - Cheap

I've fixed my templar, managed to alch an amulet that sold for 1 ex! After that, i've managed to make my first ever atziri run! And the drop...? A freaking doryani's Cataclyst! At lvl 72! Now..
"
mustash wrote:
Ive been looking through a few builds, but does anyone shock or freeze enough to use berek's grip instead of warlords? I assume it would be useless on bosses, but I think its worth a shot.

I'm on a little less of a budget as of now, but I'm debating trying a few things (doryani's catalyst/mind of the council/berek's grip, etc)

That's what i've been doing.Cause i wanted to fit mom into the build. If you have a lvl 1 cwdt warlord's mark and leech enchant on boots you wont have any problems. Done all content with this setup, including guardians/uber atziri/shaper. Switched to acuity since they dropped and i'm pretty much unkillable now. Lost some damage tho cause i'm 50/50 ele/phys and can't run phys reflect maps either.

EDIT: You won't use ele focus if you want to use berek's grip. Replace with controlled destruction or efficacy for smoother mapping.
Last edited by skoupidi on Aug 13, 2017, 9:57:03 PM
See below. Sorry
Last edited by Mopstah on Aug 14, 2017, 2:49:44 PM
Sorry, had some internet trouble. Didn't mean to post multiple times.
Last edited by Mopstah on Aug 14, 2017, 2:49:08 PM
Does anyone trying with

wanna know is it huge dps boost and how is the survive for chaos damage?
How are you guys getting enough life for this build? Even with decent gear and the life nodes on tree I don't see it going above 5k. Doesn't seem like enough for end game content...

I've taken a different approach and went for a belly of the beast with kaoms roots boots. Was a bitch getting the right colours on the belly but I did it. Kaoms roots slows down shield charge a bit but also adds 500 life. Same with belly. I'll be able to hit 6k now or slightly higher life.

Had to drop my orb of storms setup but may use a blue dream for power charges. Near the faith and steel node. An alternative is just to drop kaoms roots and use just the belly.

Has anyone else considered this? My aoe is still massive even without carcass jack.
"
Mopstah wrote:
How are you guys getting enough life for this build? Even with decent gear and the life nodes on tree I don't see it going above 5k. Doesn't seem like enough for end game content...

I've taken a different approach and went for a belly of the beast with kaoms roots boots. Was a bitch getting the right colours on the belly but I did it. Kaoms roots slows down shield charge a bit but also adds 500 life. Same with belly. I'll be able to hit 6k now or slightly higher life.

Had to drop my orb of storms setup but may use a blue dream for power charges. Near the faith and steel node. An alternative is just to drop kaoms roots and use just the belly.

Has anyone else considered this? My aoe is still massive even without carcass jack.

i have rare boots with 110hp and etc. o.O dont think 4l worth changing to a bit more hp from kaom roots :C
and at lvl 90 i will be like 5900 hp with carcass and rare boots* and ofc 1500 open mana pool for mind overmatter. so like 7400 pool
https://pastebin.com/78ag5Q6u
pob link
Last edited by Melanholic7 on Aug 15, 2017, 6:32:21 AM
AT lvl 88 now, I am above 5K hp at the moment and damage wise it's awesome as is the survivability.

Any recommendations on using which pantheons and also on what we are using the divine vessel on?

Ele BV has been great thus far. Currently level 93 with 6.1k life and 1.1k ES.

For posterity I've put almost 5 days of play time in. That being said, I only bought the Incandescent Heart, Taste of Hate, and Atziri's Promise. I got really lucky 6 linking the chest.

I say that to say with some decent grinding you can put this together more or less self found. Incandescent Heart is probably BiS but I believe you could easily get by with a rare Astral Plate.

Regarding the weapon, Doriyani's is likely to be better than almost anything you might find and Atziri is easy enough to farm. Personally I like the attack speed afforded by my dagger.

As for the rest of my gear, there is room to improve. Finding GG amethyst rings is a pain so as far as I'm concerned the ones I have are as good as it's going to get.

Not pictured: 2 passive jewels with Spell Damage/Spell Damage while holding a Shield/Max Life. I dropped a 6% Max Life node to get the second jewel socket at level 93.

Pantheons: Brine King/Yugul. AFAIK Solaris/Lunaris are still bugged so I went with BK.

Defense tab in H/O -60 Res no buffs active.
Last edited by Gref on Aug 16, 2017, 2:08:22 PM
"
Gref wrote:
Ele BV has been great thus far. Currently level 93 with 6.1k life and 1.1k ES.

For posterity I've put almost 5 days of play time in. That being said, I only bought the Incandescent Heart, Taste of Hate, and Atziri's Promise. I got really lucky 6 linking the chest.

I say that to say with some decent grinding you can put this together more or less self found. Incandescent Heart is probably BiS but I believe you could easily get by with a rare Astral Plate.

Regarding the weapon, Doriyani's is likely to be better than almost anything you might find and Atziri is easy enough to farm. Personally I like the attack speed afforded by my dagger.

As for the rest of my gear, there is room to improve. Finding GG amethyst rings is a pain so as far as I'm concerned the ones I have are as good as it's going to get.

Not pictured: 2 passive jewels with Spell Damage/Spell Damage while holding a Shield/Max Life. I dropped a 6% Max Life node to get the second jewel socket at level 93.

Pantheons: Brine King/Yugul. AFAIK Solaris/Lunaris are still bugged so I went with BK.

What kinda content you can do with this build? Can you do T15/Guardians/Shaper/Uber Lab?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info