[3.0] 100% Ele Conversion BV Inquisitor - Life Based - Cheap

Hey,

Here's my HSC take on Mathil's BV Inquisitor:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MrBlanco/characters
https://pastebin.com/5LkiDT2J

I've done guardians deathless with this build. Also killed Shaper for the first time ever, cheap cost of guardian maps and Shaper fragments helped to start and learn the fight.
I couldn't do Uber Atziri's trio solo, but it seemed doable if I had more practice.

Minotaur and phoenix are hard, other guardians and T15 maps are quite easy. Minotaur might get easier with more health and a basalt flask.

My current build has Inspired Learning, I respecced into it at lvl 94. It's fun when running beachhead, but otherwise the clearspeed doesn't feel fast enough for it to give much benefit.

I tried 5l Incandescent Heart with about 20% + chaos res. It felt too squishy and I switched back to rare chest. I'm thinking about gearing for 50% chaos res and getting 6l, or going for the more simple Carcass Jack. Also the Heart's light radius effect felt horrible in indoor maps, the new hybrid belt might make it more reasonable.

What would be best gloves and boots enchants in your opinion? Or should I try to get some Vaal implicit?
Boots' Lightning damage if you haven't killed recently seems good for extra damage at long boss fights without minions.

For gloves, Spite is apparently popular. I've liked reflection in previous leagues as it kind of gives free decoy.
Last edited by MrBlanco on Sep 11, 2017, 8:27:09 PM
"
MrBlanco wrote:
Hey,

Here's my HSC take on Mathil's BV Inquisitor:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MrBlanco/characters
https://pastebin.com/5LkiDT2J

I've done guardians deathless with this build. Also killed Shaper for the first time ever, cheap cost of guardian maps and Shaper fragments helped to start and learn the fight.
I couldn't do Uber Atziri's trio solo, but it seemed doable if I had more practice.

Minotaur and phoenix are hard, other guardians and T15 maps are quite easy. Minotaur might get easier with more health and a basalt flask.

My current build has Inspired Learning, I respecced into it at lvl 94. It's fun when running beachhead, but otherwise the clearspeed doesn't feel fast enough for it to give much benefit.

I tried 5l Incandescent Heart with about 20% + chaos res. It felt too squishy and I switched back to rare chest. I'm thinking about gearing for 50% chaos res and getting 6l, or going for the more simple Carcass Jack. Also the Heart's light radius effect felt horrible in indoor maps, the new hybrid belt might make it more reasonable.

What would be best gloves and boots enchants in your opinion? Or should I try to get some Vaal implicit?
Boots' Lightning damage if you haven't killed recently seems good for extra damage at long boss fights without minions.

For gloves, Spite is apparently popular. I've liked reflection in previous leagues as it kind of gives free decoy.

I'd only bother with IH if you want the pseudo 7 link and the challenge of capping chaos res.

Regarding enchants, gloves are kind of irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. You can vaal cast speed implicit which is nice. Boots, cold damage when hit, attack/cast speed on kill, or leech on kill.
I get one shot by vault boss or hard boss, cant barely do hard mods maps, where did i go wrong?
i have almost 4.8k life, very decent gear, please let me know
"
Pokela wrote:
I get one shot by vault boss or hard boss, cant barely do hard mods maps, where did i go wrong?
i have almost 4.8k life, very decent gear, please let me know

Level up some more. Finish your gems. Get a basalt. Drop Vinktar's, it's conversion vinktar's so besides some leech it's not doing you a big favor.
How do you manage your mana? I was running hatred and Blasphemy-warlords mark, and wasn't able to stack 20 BV before bosses. I put Hatred into Essence Wurm and the gameplay feels smoother, I'm still not using MoM.

I already tried lvl3 enlighten with Hatred and blasphemy, it helps but still feels clumsy.

"
MrBlanco wrote:
How do you manage your mana? I was running hatred and Blasphemy-warlords mark, and wasn't able to stack 20 BV before bosses. I put Hatred into Essence Wurm and the gameplay feels smoother, I'm still not using MoM.

I already tried lvl3 enlighten with Hatred and blasphemy, it helps but still feels clumsy.

Pop Vaal Clarity before a boss and then just leech mana to sustain stacks from there. BV damage is pretty high regardless of stacks so I wouldn't worry about maintaining 100% uptime.
hi thinking of trying this out i cant see find best enchants/flask in guide was wondering what they be also i got some nice opal rings can this be fitted into the build thanks
"
hi thinking of trying this out i cant see find best enchants/flask in guide was wondering what they be also i got some nice opal rings can this be fitted into the build thanks

Enchants
Helm: BV Damage
Gloves: Personal preference. Can also corrupt.
Boots: Attack/Cast speed, Life/Mana Leech, Cold Damage when Hit.

Flasks
Health, Atziri's, Taste of Hate, Diamond Flask, Player choice (spell Vinktar, Basalt, Quicksilver, etc).

Being a 100% Elemental damage build, Opal rings are fantastic.
So I came back to POE after being away 2 years. I jumped right into this build:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929908

It goes for a dual curse setup, but am having some problems with it. I would like your comments on how it compares to your build. One problem I have with the build I am running is low attach speed which affects movement through maps. I can get nuked quite often (4.5k health right now). Here is my gear:

This'll probably be my last post for this build. I've more less taken it as far as I wanted to and achieved most of my goals for the league. Might go for 100 but it's super tedious.

A crucial change I made was taking the Ash/Frost/Storm node near Elemental Equilibrium and dropping my Basalt flask for a Topaz flask. This greatly reduced the damage from reflect rares.

All in all, BV is still super strong, great for killing bosses, and pretty good for mapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info