[3.0] Sidefx Mjolner Velocity - Clear maps like a god!

This is exactly what I've been looking for but never thought to look for it in the Templar forum for some reason.

I'm going to dive right in to this build and Cyclone in to the sunset.
started with mjollnir setup level 65
Feels so good, everything explode. I still avoid bosses but clear speed is here ! Thanks you
The build is def fun to play, i specced out of vaal pact to get use out of carnage heart. I'm still not sure why we use controlled destruction though, and I'm still not sure what jewels to use.
The grind to 60 was a real slog but was well worth it. I was able to pick up the build right at 60 with a attribute jewel without having to shift the tree and will further decide on which lightning skills I want to use as I get more play time.

Spoiler
Hello all! Going live now! I dont do many early morning streams so please come hang out and ask any questions you may have! Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde
yo guys im looking for other options for lightning gems in my Mjölner Gavel.
any ideas ? :D

i saw here som1 using Arc , Con.Dest , LifeLeech and other hand Shoc nova , Con,Dest , Manaleech. sounds good for leveling , but im looking for more thing :D
i'm lvl 73 and got a Kaom's heart on the beach's boss... never had so much chaos in my stash lol Thanks you for this build. I still find it kinda weak in defences setup tho
"
yinoneliya wrote:
i saw here som1 using Arc , Con.Dest , LifeLeech and other hand Shoc nova , Con,Dest , Manaleech. sounds good for leveling , but im looking for more thing :D

I'm still playing around with options. I like arc because it's able to reach out and touch mobs which can contribute to quicker trash clearing (even though it's quick as is) but I seem to have settled on a discharge and shock nova setup but am still trying to solve the low single-target damage. The longer I spend on a map boss (when I do them) the higher the chance that I just get chunked down.

I picked up Inya's boots and when it procs a full set of charges it can help but even then it's slow-going on bosses. I took out mana leech since I picked up Mind Drinker (since I don't go projectile). I might even find a way to incorporate a second (cwdt) curse like Warlord's Mark and Blood Rage for added survivability and charges to fuel discharge.

I don't know if any of this will fix the issues or if I can even fit it all. Someone earlier mentioned putting fortify in the chest which is something I may consider especially if I can get a 6-link and moving that leech gem elsewhere to be more consistent with healing. I might even try it without discharge to take advantage of the spell damage from inya's and pick up the 4% spell damage per power charge node.

Spoiler

Update: It looks like swapping out discharge with arc has improved single-target by a fair amounts without really having any impact on clear speed. Doesn't look as pretty though.
Last edited by Messerschmitt on Aug 15, 2017, 2:25:01 PM
"
Messerschmitt wrote:
"
yinoneliya wrote:

I'm still playing around with options. I like arc because it's able to reach out and touch mobs which can contribute to quicker trash clearing (even though it's quick as is) but I seem to have settled on a discharge and shock nova setup but am still trying to solve the low single-target damage. The longer I spend on a map boss (when I do them) the higher the chance that I just get chunked down.

I picked up Inya's boots and when it procs a full set of charges it can help but even then it's slow-going on bosses. I took out mana leech since I picked up Mind Drinker (since I don't go projectile). I might even find a way to incorporate a second (cwdt) curse like Warlord's Mark and Blood Rage for added survivability and charges to fuel discharge.

I don't know if any of this will fix the issues or if I can even fit it all. Someone earlier mentioned putting fortify in the chest which is something I may consider especially if I can get a 6-link and moving that leech gem elsewhere to be more consistent with healing. I might even try it without discharge to take advantage of the spell damage from inya's and pick up the 4% spell damage per power charge node.

Spoiler

Update: It looks like swapping out discharge with arc has improved single-target by a fair amounts without really having any impact on clear speed. Doesn't look as pretty though.

ill check out the mace thing you did , Me nither dont want to go to proj thing i dont like this .
can you share ur tree ?
+ , i think im gonna grab some Life + eva nodes casue i realy get down in 1 hit with 3.7K hp
(level 68)
"
yinoneliya wrote:
ill check out the mace thing you did , Me nither dont want to go to proj thing i dont like this .
can you share ur tree ?
+ , i think im gonna grab some Life + eva nodes casue i realy get down in 1 hit with 3.7K hp
(level 68)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAUBAQKWBAcEswVCBx4I9AmqDkgPqw_EES0RLxGWFVAWvxvIHNwdgyL0JIsmlScvJ6kqCyo4KwosnDBbMtE2PTrYO3xBlkVHRZ1JUUmxTLNTUlRHVUtVxl3yYeJknWZUakNsC2yMbRlwUnyDf8aCm4PbhXuJ04uMjDaP-pBVkm6TJ5Uumjua4J2qogCio6a-pwinNKyXrrO4yrxWvOrAZsCawJzDOtD10nzVptfP2fza3eFz44Tr7uv17DjtPO-I8NXyHfk3-d0=?accountName=Messerschmitt&characterName=MarsBrandHMC. Most of it is similar to Sidefx but I went to mind and blood drinker for the added convenience since it's enough mana to leech and I'll take all the life leech I can get.

From here i'll iron out the three missing life nodes (+17% life) and then either path to true strike for the crit as well as proximity to hired killer or work on the power charge/jewels. I should have everything filled out by level 88 barring any further modifications.

I don't know if it's the right way but in my head it seems like it could work. Throw in quality jewels and it might get propped up a little more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info