[3.0] Sidefx Mjolner Velocity - Clear maps like a god!

i'm lvl 46 atm, trying to get strength as much as i can any tips ? you didn't talk about what jewels we should take and when should we switch on cyclone double mjollnir setup. You may add that in the build
In addition in your gif you use warlord's mark, in your gear you use warlord's and assassin's marks and in the gem setup you only use assassin's mark... what should i use ?
Last edited by Huskarf on Aug 12, 2017, 7:35:46 AM
"
Huskarf wrote:
i'm lvl 46 atm, trying to get strength as much as i can any tips ? you didn't talk about what jewels we should take and when should we switch on cyclone double mjollnir setup. You may add that in the build
In addition in your gif you use warlord's mark, in your gear you use warlord's and assassin's marks and in the gem setup you only use assassin's mark... what should i use ?

Dont go DW mjolner or cyclone until you can equip enough strength. This will happen about lv65-70 until then dont worry 2 much besides tree strength nodes. Also early game You will be using Warlord for sustain until vink. Then no longer using. I will when I have time add more info to the guide sorry for confusion.
"
Sidefx06 wrote:

This is a beast. Helps us get the stats we need while also giving us more leech and giving us tons of damage while leeching!

Thanks for posting, nice build concept. Regarding the neck, wouldn't the "while leeching" be totally negated by Vaal Pact, making the neck just an expensive stat stick?

Last edited by ovrlrd on Aug 12, 2017, 6:34:51 PM
"
ovrlrd wrote:
"
Sidefx06 wrote:

This is a beast. Helps us get the stats we need while also giving us more leech and giving us tons of damage while leeching!

Thanks for posting, nice build concept. Regarding the neck, wouldn't the "while leeching" be totally negated by Vaal Pact, making the neck just an expensive stat stick?

'
Thats a good point I will have to look into that, still learning with the build my self. The item was 2c when i picked it up on league haha. Thanks!
Hello all! I will be doing a morning stream today so please come say hello and have your questions ready. Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde *I do not know what build i will be playing on stream*
Why controlled destruction on spark/ball lightning when you invest into crit nodes?

Just wondering, I'm not particularly experienced in this game yet, but just seems weird from an inexperienced point of view.

Is it because we only care about our crits with HoI because of Call of the Brotherhood?
Last edited by Kayer on Aug 13, 2017, 3:32:36 PM
Hello, Sidefx06!

Started using ur build as a starter character (did some little modifications tho) on harbinger league. now i'm level 83 inquisitor.

Want to say thank you for good inspiration and that kinda stuff :)

About modification:

Just grabbed bunch of health nodes
And second mjolnir with Shock nova - Con. destruction. - life leech support.

Also vaal cyclone for fun.

--Zer0
No information in here about what jewels to use.

Should we use Hazardous Research? 15% ish lightning damage, and with 40 int in radius sparks fire 2 additional projectiles and spark fires projectiles in a nova. Causes them to have ~20% less duration.

How about the reasoning for using controlled destruction when we invest heavily into crit nodes?

Also did you ever figure out the deal with vaal pact and carnage heart? Should I spec out of carnage heart, or find a different neck with higher strength?

Last edited by Alcsaar on Aug 13, 2017, 4:00:10 PM
i was looking for build like this , gonna check this out , ill glad to get more info about leveling since im not so good with leveling tampler ..
"
Zer0NoWing wrote:
Hello, Sidefx06!

Started using ur build as a starter character (did some little modifications tho) on harbinger league. now i'm level 83 inquisitor.

Want to say thank you for good inspiration and that kinda stuff :)

About modification:

Just grabbed bunch of health nodes
And second mjolnir with Shock nova - Con. destruction. - life leech support.

Also vaal cyclone for fun.

--Zer0

Send me a pm so we can maybe colab ideas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info