[3.2] BUFFED "Chin Sol Trapnel Shot" - 10c Budget, farm Atziri/Uber Lab/High Maps

I just try out your build, get up to first lab. The trap deal huge damage and feel much better than using the skills yourself. How can do solve the mana problem before Tinker Skin? I already took the mana node near Shadow but it is still not enough. And most of the times only half the amount of traps I throw out trigger. I suppose there is nothing can do about it until Chain Reaction.
Last edited by leechbot on Aug 10, 2017, 10:07:50 PM
Nevermind, i asked a stupid question that was already answered.
Last edited by norwegianbeast on Aug 10, 2017, 10:46:52 PM
currently leveling this build with glacial cascade mines, its pretty good so far, will let u all know how it goes.
Jewels?
perhaps i missed it but in what order do you take ascendancies?
I'm curious about when you are using Shrapnel Shot vs Blast Rain. Is it simply a matter of using Blast Rain for clearing trash and Shrapnel Shot on rare/unique/boss enemies or do you have some sort of rotation where you use both throughout every fight?
I've just had a look at your skill tree. The position of your collateral damage jewels does not satisfy the 40 dex requirement for the bonuses. Maybe I've missed something out?
Hey dude, whats your gem set up on your helmet? Just wondering what's taking up the 100% mana reduction in your video cuz Herald of ice only take up 25% right?
Hey dude, whats your gem set up on your helmet? Just wondering what's taking up the 100% mana reduction in your video cuz Herald of ice only take up 25% right?
"
forHero wrote:

he's mentioned HoI, Wrath, and arctic armor. that right there is 100%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info